Sunday, February 2, 2014

Follow standard procedures tension tent, collecting firewood campfires, swimming and dinner. sanite


Well, again in September. I've been waiting sanitec eagerly for a year. The last few months I can not find a place eager to sink into the thick, impenetrable forests of the mountain and sipping icy waters of a mountain stream, nepresahnal spite of severe drought. This is Strandja - wild, unruly, and an unknown charge. For several years I dedicate this favorite month of the Strandja Mountain. Maybe because it's also my favorite. Early Strandja is an amazing experience, refueling, opportunity for self-preservation. Bunch of pleasant memories and emotions are racing race to reach my thoughts and bitter battle between them makes hormones of happiness to invade my blood and enchant sanitec me.
I wake up and the first thought that comes to my mind is, "I'm on the road". I have all the time in the world. This year I decide that I will make the adventure even more adventure before Strandja We tour Sakar Derventski Heights. I loaded tons of luggage in the car yesterday - everything you need for a two-week cleansing wandering in the wilderness.
Leaving my lunch is some trouble. Charging station and take out your debit card to pay. It turns out expired for which I've sanitec forgotten. Fix 'mistake' time, I stopped at the bank and say, "I'm sure that's nice". I'm leaving with a smile.
My first day is a day of adaptation. Many drive and relatively little movement. I want to come a bit more mileage goals. The direction is clear. Before Topolovgrad decide to turn right and climb to the peak of Visegrad-prince of Sakar Mountain, which failed to climb in April expedition in the area. Narrow but in good condition road brings me to the locked gate with the inscription: "Bulgarian Army". From the gateway pops soldier and two not very friendly dogs rush to my car. Our conversation was brief:
No more attempts. I turn the car and disappeared into the shadows of the birches on the way back. Login Topolovgrad, all the time I remember the memorable moments of our Easter sanitec wandering Sakar. "Maybe Spring is best season to tour these low mountains. Now everything is burned and dry. 'Debate almost aloud. Steppe landscape, however, does not make me less cheerful. I know that waiting for me two weeks tranquility. I plan to spend the first week alone, sanitec and the second to me will join enthusiasts.
Continue to Elhovo and Boliarovo and already start looking for a place to camp. Time progresses. West asking clouds. I'm cool. Several villages through which turn out to be overcrowded with gypsies, so I prefer to save this "luxury" of being robbed at night by a vigilant sanitec band that has noticed the presence of a stranger in the area. If this is what I've complied. Everywhere I meet Roma. At the end of the day I head to the village of Little Sharkovo and the eponymous lake. Anyway, my goals for the next day will be the border villages south of Sharkovo. Luck is with me almost from the first time I hit a dirt road that took me to the lakeshore. She is beautiful
Follow standard procedures tension tent, collecting firewood campfires, swimming and dinner. sanitec Loneliness sanitec during my first night a bit too much, but I'm sure he would call tomorrow and I will not make any more impression. The wind was stormy, so use fire as you cook. After dinner it turn out, but as soon extinguishing comes another evil - annoying little flies that do not leave you alone. Login to your tent fairly early. What to do alone man in a dark, stormy night?
Shortly before midnight, wake me up big drops of rain that beat up in my tent increasingly and insistently. "What a start to the expedition only", I think your half asleep. "Nothing, just to test my new tent". Valley almost 4 hours.
I wake up in heaven. I'm happy with the choice sanitec last night, and the outcome of yesterday's "test". Not a drop of rain failed to penetrate my tent. A was felling pretty. The soft folds of the hills is Derventski ascend gently to the south of me, looking into the crystal clear waters sanitec of the lake. Against itself see farmland, and to my right - a beautiful oak forest. Somehow unexpectedly after breakfast I decide it would be a sin if not biking around the lake. In 1989 the area around the pond was declared important ornithological point of view of place not only in Bulgaria but also in Europe. The dam is home and resting place of 45 bird species, 16 of which are listed in the Red Book of Bulgaria.
Mount on the wheel and start the tour. At first it seems easy ... but it's not Drive a dusty road that winds along the arms of the lake. Wonderful panoramas opening sanitec up before me. Begins to savagely beating down, and it's only 10:00. Suddenly the road ends and before me there are new obstacles. One of the sleeves ends with treacherously muddy

No comments:

Post a Comment