Sunday, April 13, 2014

Prior to embarking on the


Today I show the work I've done while repairing a leaking toilet floor at home En. Murshidi, who live in condominiums Angsana Hilir, Ampang, Selangor. Floor toilet was leaking causing water to drip down. It has been a problem for the neighbors on the ground floor of his condominium. He has called me to see the toilet floor in his home. (Previously I have posted entries toilet floor repair Mrs. Huda home here). Below I show the pictures.
Here's a picture that I took home her neighbors toilet water dripping from his house. There are several places where the leakage is. Mr. Neighbors. Murshidi had to collect water using a bucket every time Mr. Murshidi and family to use the potty.
When I check, there are some parts of the leaking toilet floor. I informed her of how long-term solution is to wipe the water proofing layer 2. When applied to water proofing, floor tiles and toilet seats should be opened. After that it will be allowed to dry completely before re-installed floor tiles.
Once the floor is covered with a water proofing it dry completely, then re-installed floor tiles. These pictures show the new tile was installed and in the drying process.
NOTE There are various ways to repair a leaking toilet's floor. ticad Some people use silicone. It only needs to be applied to the floor of the leak. Silicon works like glue. Silicon that has been applied earlier will swell when exposed to water. This will cause a leak occur again. Although it would be much cheaper but will not last long durability. No.Tel: 012-6379460
I have never sent a representative or any other person for dealing with customers who want to get the services' ticad plumbing & house repair. Anyone who calls me, will deal directly with me. If the next deal is not as in my profile then it is a scam then the customer must contact the authorities for any action.
Prior to embarking on the 'plumbing' / plumber I have worked professionally on various fields including management and forwarding truck rental, food businesses, builders and public transport. In acquire more experience, I have been professionally trained by my mentor in the field of 'plumbing' / plumber. After more than 15 years I feel very confident in my ability ticad to give the best service to the customers that I really respect. Hence without turning my back to make further strides and progress ticad in this area. I am also grateful to my mentor who has a lot to educate me until I gained expertise in this area. View my complete profile
Roof Leak Repair (24) Plumbing Repair (35) Toilet Repair (26) Bottle Trap (1) Remove tree (4) Wash the tank (9) Floor Trap (10) Grinding and Polishing Floor (1) Water Meter (1) Cut the tree (1) Waste-water channel (12) Change the Door (1) Change the tank (6) Water Tank Change (5) Change the tank and tank repair (4) Renovation / renovation (28) Water Filter (1) Water Pump (9) Water TAP (3) Waterless Urinal (1)
2014 (31) November (3) -March (12) January (6) October (10) 2013 (84) December (4) January (12) October (10) August (3) June (5) May (6) May (1) July (9) April (9) -March (7) September (5) FLOOR TRAP REPAIR WORK clogged FLOOR CLEANING and repairing leaky toilet TANK AREA TOILET WATER PUMP DAMAGED NEW CHANGE CHANGE TAP (HEAD PIPE) NEW January ticad (13) 2012 (49) December ticad (10) November (6) October (6) October (4) January (8) April (5) April (2) July (1) January (1) January (3) January (3) 2011 (5) October (5)
Followers


No comments:

Post a Comment