Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Well, clarified these two points, we get in fact the column. I


Iberanime OPO 2013, and WCS Portugal
And today resurrected a very cool (the coolest Portal, bjs repression) column, which was released before the Great Revival Mug-Phoenix. Yes, that one, the column Cosplay! (Insert applause here).
But, what I'm specifically talking about? microfiber towels About the origins of cosplay? About a particular event? Well, the origins of cosplay can expect (although I already have this planned column for millennia ...), but not Iberanime and WCS.
Ok, ok. I played too much information. microfiber towels First things first. What the hell is Iberanime? In general, it is an event of anime and Japanese pop culture that happens in Portugal and, this year, hosted for the first time in Lusitanian lands, the World Cosplay Summit - WCS or pro personnel closer - one of the biggest contests cosplay world (and the samba in Brazil microfiber towels and lay face wig company, being the only country three times champion of the world). The event was attended by 20 countries (bueno, now 21, with the entry of Portugal in the competition), microfiber towels including banana ... I mean, Brazil, USA, Japan (duh!), Italy and a lot of country aê .
Well, clarified these two points, we get in fact the column. I'm curious how good I decided I was going to the event even before boarding the plane to Zoropa - because yes, I was already ~ ~ namely the event - and the fact that it was apparently near the place where I was living excited me even more to honor the agreement. "Apparently" because, geographically speaking, the place was really close. Reaching him was another story. But so far, nothing that is very different from the horrendous choices of place for events in Brazil.
The first thing I noticed (after the well bagunçadinha row) was the event structure, almost identical to the Brazilian events. Taking some activities (such as contest AMV - Anime Music Video - which I found pretty cool, and the contest Kamehame-ha and Fusion, which I found unnecessary), the spatial organization and planning were basically Brazilian.
But focusing on my focus - redundancy and purposeful, thanks alliteration - there was another reason I was there: WCS, obviously. After walking around the event and see many cool costumes (many of League of Legends, joy to my heart), I sat my butt in the chair and went to see the contest.
Well. The costumes were beautiful. Seriously. Clothes very well made, detailed, clean. But the presentations (skits or, as they call here) ... were weak. Not necessarily bad, but definitely not what I expected for a WCS. In any case, this was the first day of the contest, had been more ahead.
On the second day, I was cosplay (and shamelessly will illustrate this column with pictures of me, because I'm such) and found there in Portugal no idea what is Magic Knight Rayearth (Magic Knight Rayearth) # xatiada. In the second day of the event, had the Group Cosplay contest and, well, the skits were much better than the previous day. Most of the presentations were of humor, musical and one of them was only followed what we call "traditional presentation" because the contracts in Portugal (and in most of the world, I think) do not have the categorization between "Traditional" microfiber towels and "Free". Beady scripts, microfiber towels presentations well done and entertaining.
Basically, it was like I had gone to the event, microfiber towels do not have much else to comment microfiber towels on. As I saw very good cosplays (and a Lux Gatuna microfiber towels Witch League of Legends LINDA who was but I could not take a picture: \), met super nice people and had fun. To leave you with a taste of what happened at the event, here are some photos I took there (bad, because microfiber towels my Kodak does not like much indoors).
Artemys Ichihara Cosplay Iberanime OPO OPO Iberanime 2013 WCS Portugal
Tweets by @ PortalCaneca


No comments:

Post a Comment