Thursday, March 19, 2015

The last time we were abandoning pithy thing in its atmosphere arrived someone else, who how he loo


The last time we were abandoning pithy thing in its atmosphere arrived someone else, who how he looks like a landlord, he tired to find something going down slowly in the body. Akajisahau say next. now continue "Here is the home of Lieutenant Colonel Richard" said the boy, smiling after meeting with a stranger with whom she looked just do not say anything. "Ahh Chioma, I'm sorry I'm odds Close" "How do you know my name?" "It kukudhihirishia that this is where your father's house, basco tukupokee load" "Tumeshafika, where my parents" "Your job you think they can be where you at these?" "Nakuuliza you his heirs were entitled to come to receive me" "Great you and you know your mother is doing what with your father do if they are all out you say what?" "Ahh is just eager to see" said he began to pull moves. basco Stalk he received his box and went with him to send him to his room. "Welcome back Chioma" "Mhh thank you ..." he drew little words show some willingness to stalk the inyaka: "stalk" basco "stalk" basco stalk the box set and started to leave when Chioma basco was pomsimamisha. "Stalk" "Labeka" "thank you" "thank you for thanksgiving but for what exactly to unishukuru" "he made my room" "Why believe it is I who have made?" "They nakikukuta as I heritage," "Mama told me yesterday to repair this room with a boy who comes to sleep so I have done to the best of ability wangu.Naelekea school for now but food ki already mesini." "Hautakuwepo?" "There is too late because the kukusubiri but you have made it let niwahi school." "Passports course I love it. Home is assistant who is going to school" "You will want many things" he said as the kujishaua while he ran mdogomdogo. Chioma was surprised, he did not recognize it as a house that has blessed or not overwhelming, he was tired he needed to shower, sleep and then go looking for food can be quick with it. Bua in turn deemed it expedient he finish his exams breathe a little basco go home. Son of the landlord was obvious he persecuted his spirit and did not know how much is safe. **** One week had passed since Chioma return there and every effort is made to be close to the pithy thing was read earlier and addressed a large gate like a prison gate Ukonga, the people who felt offended linalolinda duniani.Haikuwa easy to imagine what will continue for daughter he was very clever basco and he did not understand basco as to how that will succeed. basco But one day he successfully faced young woman. "Why do you deserted me all I want to talk to you?" "What you have conversations with me" "I know you inakuaje?" "Are not you know My name stalks, your assistant what you need?" "Most of what you say, and know you" "so what happen?" "Great you" "I do not know, but your semtensi has many meanings just be specific" "duhh domestic worker she speak English, we come slowly colonize" "Hujaambiwa that reading?" "Anambie who you are live even living room at all in your apartment" "moorings vulgar person not we kostahili live" "I see you changed the topic, tell" "Oh Chioma I say why?" "Tell them only if we can find a happy Hour" "Tell the truth" "Yes, "" basco Sikuelewi "" Impossible "" What is impossible? " "To say I say the whole it understands" "You scholar fails to what the expression" "Come let me say I .. I .. I" "I see you caught and stammer" "All because I love you and then I do not know what to do with you" "Someone to love her sister is a sin really? " "Ha nikupende like a sister to me? I think not love you like her?" "Those basco words Chioma has already basco said by many people" She stopped speaking, and marveled saw that a woman of remarkable character of which has never encounter given that he is a handsome boy. "I've offense. Kwaheri.jipande still have time to say what you want" "All I want is love you, I want to know I want to marry you" turned and looked at him with great affection. "I'm your mother you are, you will not marry me" Akaduwaa. When he meditate answer his father and mother went in together, and they removed them both in the debate which goes yangelimwaga more corn fields in an area where there was supposed to look. "This Dady" "Hi son!" Kumkumbilia Walisalimiana before kissing her mother to receive the package basco was to mapochopocho. when he turned the old man was looked at his pale stalks whose values were inameta and even his eyes were like the tip of a diamond taken to the sun for its existence. "What were you talking what?" "We were ambizana different things, I will make with the literature of our home with him and he told me at school basco What is?" "Well," he said while he does not believe as he saw his son having sharp eyes, symptoms, or there was a quarrel or there was a will because both can be the same. will
Populars Comments Archive
Archive March (87) February (165) January (164) December (200) November (197) October (160) September basco (172) August (107) July (

No comments:

Post a Comment