Thursday, May 28, 2015

Captain Koukourouj develop one idea in his messages he sent me: for he said I criticized Creole tra


I am happy when I see my study, baths "Les grands Shipyards two traduction en Haitian Créole 1 , reach you as appropriate and I thank you for the message 2 (notes) you send me to make comments on the provider baths my analysis. So I hope for dialogue and debate among all langajye, all amateur or professional translator who appreciate my work as they appreciate the work other linguists kreyolis them. Mais the configuration of the tone frêle message, Centurion Koukourouj cher, à la suite de mon multicenter leash songeur and two suited il s'en désoler as il faut is désoler of any félicitation incongrue et de que tu as nature clanique recue à propos de tone wording. baths Pervaded of broadcast of mounts multicenter, le 18 janvier 2015 et les jours caveats, j'ai liked this placing baths in the public debate by the developments d'articles of background. But captain you choose to speak a word tenths inside another small vessel, baths a word not equal words mine: your message is false is a dilatory response, I'll say why. Is unfortunate, but your option. I hope others who want to set foot in the discussion will come up with other types of arguments.
Captain Koukourouj develop one idea in his messages he sent me: for he said I criticized Creole translation designed to [for magazines Haiti prospects], now I should become a translator, I should provide translators solutions to do their job, and I would like to be translated into Creole "Les grands Shipyards two traduction en Haitian Créole baths . I say the answer is dilatory captain it is because he runs his hiding big puzzle I posed in matters Creole translation, he preferred playing hopscotch and caused solution I should give my gold finish my analysis. Word dilatory captain Koukourouj deserves to get adequate light if we want to avoid confusion even when everyone walking and goodwill to the palms.
I began to respond with the word "critique" of: Haitian Créole en, dans le parler de tous les jours, "criticized est un terme pejorative implying behave baths as negative meaning of "appreciating the elderly et les choses en falling mostly vacationers flaws." baths Because he wants to cover translation baths Creole baths everyone knows it makes the prospects for magazines Haiti, Captain Koukourouj choose to mawonaj before the big problem I analyzed in my study, as he pretended to cross it will give itself to curb it can give me a bridle baths . This is also why I say your message Come is a response tactics it is. Similarly, baths Captain koukourouj, you said I have criticized, I have "denounced works poorly to , now I must provide solutions and seek the jobsite translations. I will not play hopscotch this, I am not be tied up my affairs criticize this: with my article, I do not stay at the level criticize I made a multicenter critique," is not the same thing. Yet who is afraid to stand before a "multicenter critique"? Most of those who are afraid to stand before a "critically multicenter are pragmatic, sector, which function like the small group that is applauded who say félicitation day and lannuyit. Il imports by nestling of savoir que le rejections of the critique chez much d'un enjeu ethics 3 include Haitians falling from the never-ending of the familiarity and the Truth -cet appearance of the issue Devra however be expanded elsewhere. Pour l'heure eyes dirai thought he exercise of the faculty critique, de l'esprit critique comes once primordial baths and premiered prerequisites of processes of familiarity lui-même. Pour des understanding baths and jump through levels superiors of familiarity, l'esprit humain's Needs d'pinpoint two situer, of categorizing, d'analyze, criticize in comparant of the remnants of familiarity baths between eux. Deprive baths l'esprit humain de la Faculté de criticize baths c'est le apace inapte au processes of understanding, therefore of familiarity.
Featured choisissant he enfermement (a word tenths) implying he was --par injonction de que tu m'adresses May muer in traducteur--, namely reducing mounts à propos d'une Provisioning equivalents Creoles tu témoignes, Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment