Sunday, May 31, 2015

The first round polymer clay seminars in Gen Komotini completed (see pictures here) and just before


The first round polymer clay seminars in Gen Komotini completed (see pictures here) and just before the second cycle starts with our Christmas creations I want to do an assessment of what we learned and what materials used. For this reason, the account can be considered ravak as a beginners guide to polymer clay.
Because it does not represent any company everything you read below are based on my personal experience alone (after two years I teach seminars in polymer clay) and not in some kind of commercial or other interests. Select brand polymer clay We begin with make polymer clay which I prefer. Personally I work with fimo soft fimo effect and rarely with fimo classic. H Staedtler is a company that I trust in my constructions ravak aftoxirainomeno clay (fimo basic air) and I turn fimo soft excellent choice for your first contact with the polymer clay. source image Tips for buying polymer clay and how we distinguish if the shopkeeper from whom purchased the clay has been there ten years and therefore it will not be far easier to use in our seminars in Gen Komotini! Select tools for beginners The basic tools for polymer clay is the blade and the molder. Here, I will suggest options given by the above company (ie acrylic rolling pin and the set of three blades) because I think that although exceptional quality is due to prohibitive costs, especially for someone who is just beginning to deal with polymer ravak clay and must to buy all the tools and materials ravak at the same time, without knowing whether it would like the object and whether to continue to deal with it over time. (of course, polymeric clay is addictive, but that is another issue) As more economical but equally effective options I would suggest a hard plastic rolling pin (alternatively if working home a cylindrical glass bottle will be just as useful as the clay does not stick to the glass, but the seminars considered appropriate choice because the plastic ease of transportation) and a good cutter quality (thin, but "high") for authority (provided that when archosete MAKER cane and want to cut slices will definitely need a blade of good quality or excellent dexterity ravak in handling the chisel). As I always say in the seminars or by the blade or the cutter CAUTION on your fingers! Here you can see the difference in price between the rollers, ravak I think well worth it. I even now use plastic rolling pin. Plus your left and cuts stalemate on clay or whatever else you want, and give the clay the kids (if you have children well, me I gave my nephews) Select video source desktop The best Desktop for polymer clay is glass because the polymeric clay does not stick to the glass, as I wrote above. So a glass or alternatively a smooth tile can serve as a desk at home. The seminars but we wanted something that can easily be transferred not appropriate any of the above two options. This non-slip surface of a plastic mats was more appropriate alternative in my opinion. Varnish Select On this subject I will be vertical: you MUST be lacquer varnish recommended by manufacturer brand polymer clay you use. In our own case the varnish of fimo If using another brand polymer clay varnish select the corresponding etairias.To if you choose the shiny semi-matte or completely matt is purely up to you, depending on the effect you want to have. . No other options will not give you the same result in the long term. We will not give further details, whichever you have questions in this matter, I am available to answer via e-mail, as for any other query echete.Mporei manufacturer of varnish cost more than a simple water varnish, but long-term worth and the last penny! If you are interested in what you read then you are interested in and the following related articles Warming clay Polymeric clay: Secrets of glue and a few words about the seminars of the first cycle
My purpose in the first round was not only to familiarize with the material, I wanted to do something different from what I did in the previous two years in seminaria.Etsi So after the meeting acquaintance started to deal with the clay and from the very first seminar we combined the polymer clay to metal, at the second seminar we combined with felt in the third and fourth seminar we combined the clay with skin and cable. Inside In all these we made our first cane (this year will be announced seminars cycle exclusively cane), many boos

No comments:

Post a Comment