Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I know, I know. I ask forgiveness. I promised to start to write more often, to respond to your comm


I know, I know. I ask forgiveness. I promised to start to write more often, to respond to your comments, to talk more with you, etc. The problem is that you are in a time of crisis - weird, huh? - And so I am a bit 'closed in on myself, as usual. klo Why, when I go into crisis for one thing, even stupid, I go into crisis over everything else. And yes, it always comes back to the starting point, I always go back into the black hole with no light. But I can not help it, maybe because I'm down here well and I do not care about anything. klo Will react, as always, because "I refuse to sink." And this will also be the phrase that I'm going to tattoo October 1 - not real time - because it's a phrase that represents me. So after almost four years of this, I'm still here, are not sunk. Thanks to those who do not know, but there I did. But I'll get better when I did the tattoo :) Meanwhile I kiss you, this post is very short, just wanted to tell you that I'm alive and I will try to get up, as I always have and head up - or at least I hope -
Fixed readers
2014 (3) October (3) 2013 (4) July (1) June (2) April (1) 2012 (24) December (2) November (2) October (1) September klo (3) August (1 ) July (1) June (2) May (7) April (3) March (2) 2011 (70) December (3) November (1) October (2) September (10) August (11) July (1) June (4) May (4) April (1) March (15) February (9) August (9) 2010 (53) December (10) November (2) October (6) September (15) August (8) July (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment