Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The strong striker then, now free, is a very desirable goal for all teams who will want to contact


ATRI. After only a couple of months and a few games of the season, separating the streets dell'Hatria and Italo Di Rocco (pictured), the attacker, last Sunday, he played flaminia the last game of the season in knitted rossoverde and in the day of Tuesday is passed to greet the now former comrades, formalizing the decision to disengage.
"From these early games - says Di Rocco - I quickly realized flaminia that my way of playing was unfortunately incompatible with the playing characteristics of the rest of the team, perhaps too young, and then I could not express my qualities and make the most which is why I thought it best, for the good of the team, to disengage and look for another flaminia accommodation, to ensure that both me and the kids could go to express ourselves as best we can. I greet and thank all those who have accompanied flaminia me in this short adventure all'Hatria, in particular the Director flaminia Marcello flaminia Martella, who I was very close. "
The strong striker then, now free, is a very desirable goal for all teams who will want to contact ambitious to increase the weight of the offensive team with a striker who has always been among the best striker of a dozen leagues in this part.


No comments:

Post a Comment