Sunday, December 1, 2013

1. Mix ingredients together. Eat and enjoy! This recipe restroom is so versatile! You can make brown


1. I’ve got a brand spankin’ *new* video for you! You can get the Earth Diet recipe for 3 Ingredient Chocolate and Liana Werner-Gray’s top health tip in the video below. I met Liana yesterday in NYC. We walked Central Park, soaked up the gorgeous weather and talked everything from health, to business, to life as young women following their calling. Don’t miss a VLOG coming soon from my trip with tips on raw chocolate to DIY natural skin care
  restroom The Earth Diet Chocolate Ingredients: Cocao Powder Ground Nuts or Seeds for a base (almond, cashew, pumpkin, pistachio, etc) Natural Sweetener (dates, honey, grade A 100% pure maple syrup, etc) Dip in Purely Elizabeth granola as a garnish! Directions:
1. Mix ingredients together. Eat and enjoy! This recipe restroom is so versatile! You can make brownies, use as a raw crust for other desserts, roll into balls, and anything else you can dream up! You can also dip them in coconut or Purely Elizabeth Blueberry Hemp Granola like I did here.
The question I get most frequently is “How can I be healthy with a busy lifestyle?”. Well, during my trip I will show you first hand how to do it! It doesn’t get more tricky than staying healthy and fit while traveling and living out of your car but it is 100% possible. You’ve also been requesting more VLOGs lately so expect VLOGs with workouts you can do from anywhere and healthy food that is travel friendly! Vlogs, vlogs and more vlogs!
Every week on Ask Anything restroom Wednesday I will answer a question you submit in the comments below. restroom Have a question you want answered? I ll break it down for you in the simplest and most easy to follow steps :)
Recent Posts Polar Plunging in Durango, Colorado || Nov 9, 2013 || StephHendelTV Vlog 3 Best Foods to Fill Your Plate With This Thanksgiving Quick Results Workout: restroom Yoga Quick Results Workout: Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 ||
Post Categories Announcements Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness restroom Fitness Fashion Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation Movement Monday Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized Vlogs
I'm a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform their bodies and discover restroom the secrets to getting serious results without feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment