Saturday, November 30, 2013

history_really: fotowand (no subject) [+1] kudaza4em: (no subject) [+0] nad_zemlei: (no subject) [+


Last year, November 6 I stomped near Demerji. There were many difficulties, but we overcame with humor. I recorded some of the jokes. Of course, I have memories associated with them and me from them funnier, but I hope that you and they are also considerably amuse :) - Wind, rain, snow ... all the same hairstyle! And all because I was the third day in a hat! - Well, we can go to the Grand Canyon and the other road. Only there is one problem - machines do not go there. - Аааааааааааааааааааааааааа!! - Hot water? - No, she's on top! - There's a paranormal mugs? - What makes this pub here? - Lies. - He reminds me a bit of us ... We also lie. - You fell asleep immediately. - How did you know? - You're not lying and neighing. - Will be dark soon, it's time to wake up and go ... - What are we going to cook? - Hmmm ... let me think ... maybe pasta with pasta sauce in makoronnom? - Yes nuuu ... again ... Let's Pasta spaghetti? - There were two girls. One psychologist and one of Vologda. - The weather is good, we should probably go, and then we kind of creeps * ynya! - Once again you are eating candy, fotowand so you want to eat?? - Oh, God! I have a needle! I can dig yourself! The author of most pearls now my fellow campaign :)
Journal information Current price 100 LJ Tokens Social fotowand capital 53 Friends of Duration 24 hours Minimal stake 100 LJT View all available promo EtnoPolese tanya_hendel Friends! Yesterday I went to an amazing trip for its uniqueness to the glorious places Polessye. For those who are not very familiar with the ethnography of Belarus ...
excellent))
Link | Reply | Parent | Thread
Funny!
Hitchhiking stories Venia Volga Grushinskiy Festival Imandra Kabardino-Balkaria Caucasus Karpaty Lviv Kola Peninsula Crimea Marshrutnik fotowand Polessye Hiking stories Elbrus Just like Ukraine Hibiny Hibiny and Two Elk Mountain Elbrus
history_really: fotowand (no subject) [+1] kudaza4em: (no subject) [+0] nad_zemlei: (no subject) [+0] valiuss: I'm fotowand here without knocking ... [+3] Poehali_vmeste: (no subject) [+1] Anya [womans-clab.ru]: (no subject) [+0]


No comments:

Post a Comment