Thursday, November 28, 2013

Your Ask Anything Wednesday video is a part of a series of vdeos on healthier choices in unhealthy p


I just woke up in Kansas to the most gorgeous sunrise! It’s a chilly douches morning and there is frost on the ground…brrr! Once I post this blog we will hit the road for Colorado Springs. Woo hoo! I’m hoping we can hike Pike’s Peak and visit Garden of the Gods. Have you ever been there? Any good, healthy recommendations in Colorado Springs?
Your Ask Anything Wednesday video is a part of a series of vdeos on healthier choices in unhealthy places. I’ll also have workouts you can do on the road and regular VLOGs of my trip just for fun Everything will be posted here at www.StephHendel.com
I’ve also been posting a ton of photos of all the great things I’m seeing along my trip on Instagram. You can find me @stephhendel and at www.facebook.com/stephhendel . Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this first video and thanks for joining me on my adventure
Recent Posts 3 Best Foods to Fill Your Plate With This Thanksgiving Quick Results Workout: Yoga Quick Results Workout: douches Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 || VLOG: Drinking Beer in the Garden of the Gods || Nov 7, 2013 ||
Post Categories Announcements Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness Fashion douches Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation Movement Monday douches Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized Vlogs
I'm a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform douches their bodies and discover the secrets to getting serious results without feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment