Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stylist and fashion designer Baia Mare Lorand Coza conducted with students from the school of model


Menu
Stylist and fashion designer Baia Mare Lorand Coza conducted with students from the school of modeling a photo shoot that would make it even Lady Gaga jealous. "I challenged the students to a photo shoot incendiary, ... Read more
"I challenged the students to a photo shoot incendiary, sometimes icky. Over swimsuits from home gave them clothes pork. A picture taken from the very appearance remembered singer Lady Gaga a few years ago, "said Lorand Coza.
The meeting is part of the school's tradition Lorand Coza, where 40 young people from 16 years and above, are preparing for a career in modeling. "Every Saturday I incendiary one session. If this time I used clothes meat vitoare week I will take very stylish and go to the countryside, "he adds.
For the photo shoot, the stylist has purchased about 20 pounds of pork from the butcher in town, for which he paid about 100. Meatloaf used for making outfits, lard, pork rind and heads but had need of special needles, nylon thread and caps.
"I bought the special mepa thread mercerized thick nylon thread but I used Stapler" says creator. For the meeting to be carried to the extreme, in a warehouse mepa in the city was re-created the atmosphere mepa of a typical slaughterhouse. "I wanted to very accurately reproduce mepa Bacovian atmosphere, so I captele adorned with animal decor, pliers, wire mesh, almost mepa everything is in a shambles," says stylist.
Young Baia Mare, reluctant to prospective Although many of mannequins mepa is declared open to everything new photo shoot with clothes made of meat takes some thinking. "Although I have prepared psychologically and told them what to expect a few days before, at first they refused, but finally agreed mepa and I think it went something special," said Lorand. No accessories used were not of the ordinary. For an ambiguous fashion designer unconventional clothes accessorized with platform 50 inches high, helmets and bags made from pig heads.
Comment on Facebook
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> mepa <blockquote cite=""> <b> <cite> <code> < del datetime mepa = ""> mepa <em> I <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
I call a friend after a television duplex Cluj-Bucharest and congratulated me for what I said, but added at the end, I like you, are becoming more violent. I looked at him puzzled and I explained how hard it is to talk with speakers, ... Read more
Church of us
Improves the relationship with the family, so you can count on the support of relatives to finish the job quickly. Would not it be possible that someone close entourage to make you a proposal, but we should not make decisions without careful consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment