Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I snapped right out of it with a superfood smoothie, alkaline water, I recorded a Quick Results whel


It’s my last morning here before I head to Sedona, AZ. Yesterday was MAJOR. It was the first day I woke up feeling seriously stressed out. I was worried it would stay with me all day but I reached out to my friends and they reminded me that I can change it around anytime I decide to. I’m really lucky to have friends who support, challenge, and encourage me <3
I snapped right out of it with a superfood smoothie, alkaline water, I recorded a Quick Results whelk Workout video with Nick and Natacha from The Rivera Technique whelk and Culinary Wit , met a spiritual healer named Rick who completely blew my mind, had a delicious meal, toured downtown Santa Fe and soaked our sore muscles in the hot tub under the stars!
Here s a vlog from day 2 of the road trip in St. Louie. If you like coffee you can’t miss this one After some green juice and another incredible meal made by Natacha I’ll hit the road with a full belly on to Sedona, AZ to begin another adventure. I’ve had such an incredible time with Nick and Natacha that it’s going to be really hard to top the past day and a half but here goes!
Recent Posts 3 Best Foods to Fill Your Plate With This Thanksgiving Quick Results Workout: Yoga Quick Results whelk Workout: Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 || VLOG: Drinking Beer in the Garden of the Gods || Nov 7, 2013 ||
Post Categories Announcements Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness Fashion Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation Movement Monday Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized Vlogs
I'm a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform their bodies and discover the secrets to getting serious results without feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment