Monday, November 25, 2013

Recent Posts Quick Results Workout: Swim VLOG: Don


Today I took the day to do some much needed self-care. mardan palace I woke up, created my own workout (which I recorded of course) by the pool, did some hot/cold therapy in the ice cold pool and hot tub, fueled my body with superfood smoothies, soaked up some much needed mardan palace vitamin D in the sun and hung out in the peacefulness of Sedona. It was the most relaxing day I wanted to finish the day off with a bang so I edited and uploaded this video on the best food to order at Cracker Barrel, part of the How to Order like a Health Coach Series.
There’s no better way to top off a day of self-care than with an amazing sleep! Sleep is when our bodies mardan palace heal and rejuvenate mardan palace so it’s mardan palace way important to make it a priority. So I am off to catch some Zzz’s!
Recent Posts Quick Results Workout: Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 || VLOG: Drinking Beer in the Garden of the Gods || Nov 7, 2013 || Order like a Health Coach: Cracker Barrel Meet me in St. Louie || Nov 6, 2013 || StephHendelTV Vlog
Post Categories Announcements Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness Fashion Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation Movement Monday Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized mardan palace Vlogs
I'm a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform their bodies and discover mardan palace the secrets mardan palace to getting serious results without feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment