Sunday, November 24, 2013

As I write this I


As I write this I’m realizing that there is a sky full of the most gorgeous twinkling stars just a couple feet away. This is home of some of the best stars I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m in Durango, Colorado. Today I woke up from the best sleep I’ve had in a week feeling amazing. teleyecla I had a walk with my Aunt Janet, Uncle Al and Mom and had a couple crazy things happen along the way…all in a VLOG coming soon We also went to a horse farm and met Cory <3, polar plunged teleyecla and thats only the beginning. This place is magical and it reminds me how much better quality of life we have when we slow down and stop to soak in nature and the people around us. Here’s a photo album I have going from my trip so far…https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.517597181671446.1073741843.391625870935245&type=1
Here’s a video I made my first morning on the road in New Stanton, PA. Sprints are an incredible way to get more results in less time. Who doesn’t love that? Take a look as I drop my sprint knowledge on ya in this video…
CATEGORIES Fitness
Recent Posts Quick Results Workout: Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 || VLOG: Drinking Beer in the Garden of the Gods || Nov 7, 2013 || Order like a Health Coach: teleyecla Cracker teleyecla Barrel Meet me in St. Louie || Nov 6, 2013 || StephHendelTV Vlog
Post Categories Announcements Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness Fashion Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation Movement Monday Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized Vlogs
I'm a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform their bodies and discover the secrets teleyecla to getting serious results without teleyecla feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment