Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Post Categories Announcements heated toilet seat Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness


I had a super emotional day. I dropped my road trip buddy, my Mom, off at the airport and started the solo part of my road trip. It was bittersweet. After I dropped the Bethster off at the airport I made my way to Pagosa Springs in Colorado. I did a little hot and cold therapy in the San Juan River and hot springs. A mix of the water, a good cry and the open road was exactly what I needed.
I just finished the most incredible southwestern home cooked meal topped off with mexican hot chocolate! Two amazingly talented friends of mine graciously opened up their new place to me and welcomed heated toilet seat me in with a meal that was out of this world! Natacha heated toilet seat is an incredible cook – make sure you check out her page here: Culinary Wit . She posts free recipes and her food photos are completely drool-worthy. Nick’s a holistic lifestyle and exercise coach with a seriously impressive heated toilet seat flair for olympic rings. Make sure you check out The Rivera Technique .
Recent Posts Quick Results Workout: Swim VLOG: Don’t drink the water || Nov 8, 2013 || VLOG: Drinking Beer in the Garden of the Gods || Nov 7, 2013 || Order like a Health Coach: Cracker Barrel Meet me in St. Louie || Nov 6, 2013 || StephHendelTV Vlog
Post Categories Announcements heated toilet seat Ask Anything Wednesday Fit for Fall Fitness Fitness Fashion Friday Food Review Health Inbox Wednesday Members Motivation heated toilet seat Movement Monday Order like a Health Coach Recipes Summer Challenge Training Series Tips Travel Uncategorized Vlogs
I'm heated toilet seat a former overweight junk food junkie turned fit and fearless coach. I work with women who want to transform their bodies and discover the secrets to getting serious results without feeling deprived. I'll create a fun environment that makes it easy to tone up fast, lose weight like a pro and actually enjoy fitness and healthy eating! Learn more about me here →


No comments:

Post a Comment