Wednesday, May 28, 2014

22 hours ago


I usually have in the morning kitchen sinks drink the tea - in the cold kitchen, on the sofa or on the terrace - worn a thick sweatpants and a hooded jacket over my pajamas. Over the past year, my dress sense has changed so that I did not like this choice of morning clothing! What else - more suitable - was needed! I am often technically oriented clothing HERE is no secret. So it is certainly clear that this Bombshell kimono robe like very much! Also, I was able to try on him already ... and I tell you a dream! This beautiful silk lining! I also wanted ...! Given the cool season - and the cold kitchen kitchen sinks in the morning - I have decided outside for a wool fabric .... and because I can for the summer yet another robe sewing (with silk lining?) me ...
The food here is a very very thin cotton fabric. So thin that I have used as a sleeve aperture another monochrome thicker cotton fabric. Better color would certainly fit the lining, but that was me at this point too risky. The green color of the sleeve aperture is found in the lining again. The cut is from an Ottobre for Children's Fashion (6/2011).
As can be seen from the name of the cut, he is a judo jacket - inspired - or a full-contact karate jacket (!). On the sectional drawing which can be seen especially in the picture above. The sports jacket is usually first right, then left beaten. The belt should really be long enough to wrap it twice around. Since this morning, but not a sporting event with me, here is a short belt - color matching coat and not to graduation! In addition I have put a pocket on the left side. Unfortunately, there is the cut only up to size 170, otherwise I would recommend also great people equal him. For smaller people, he will do just fine!
Conclusion? Great project for the sewing circle between the years! Beautiful cut, sewed for different seasons kitchen sinks or as a gift! Comfortable AND elegantly for tea in the morning! I am very satisfied.
The silk lining is so completely decadent. But the right place at the exact spot colors. Just as the yellow cuffs. This is the ideal garment for the stade time. Slip well into the New Year! Reply Delete
Reply
Precious for everyday use! And lets and on. Since guaranteed follow even more, because the daughters find that sometime also great and need it urgently. I think I'm just too slow for sewing clothes. Wish you a Happy New Year! Reply Delete
I do not know what you measure when sewing speed. When I compare myself with others, there are always some that are faster. It is also always depends on what else is happening in the lives so. I would currently prefer to sew much more patchwork, but the hard straight at me a lot and I did not really rest it. And beads, jewelry and so beautiful paper work I can not - you're doing it! ;) Delete
Kreuzberg seams
Me Made Wednesday # 90
22 hours ago
Quilt Collection M.
Ideas from the Runway Part 2
2 days ago
Little Breeze
Next week in the turquoise room (23:05 -. 29/05/2014) ...
1 week ago
t.tally
Was'n going on here?
2 weeks ago
star pitcher
Circle skirts and circle skirts again
2 months ago
Sana Saroti
Analog creativity ...
Stamp it up!
2 days ago
Desserts for Breakfast
2014 (22) January (1) April (3) February (7) January (6) January (5) 2013 (74) December (4) Elated to the new year! Kimono Robe - fruit of yesterday Nähkrän kitchen sinks sewing circle ... between the years - a live reports ... Perfectly imperfect! - WKSA 2013 November (6) October (2) September (8) August (6) July (6) June (7) May (7) April (8) March (7) February (5) September (8) 2012 (69) December (7) November (2) October (3) January (2) August (4) July (4) June (2) June (6) April (4) January (11) February (14) January (10) 2011 (66) December (10) November (4) October (2) January (6) August (2) September (8) January kitchen sinks (6) January (6) April (7) November (3) January (6) January (6) υ

No comments:

Post a Comment