Saturday, May 31, 2014

Source: burdastyle The search for a suitable material has been designed unexpectedly difficult. I h


Robes are an issue just for some bloggers. Lucy the Blog "seam allowance" is sewing a - way, according to the same section as me - and there are also links to the other models. I own and wear robes for a long time; most were even sewn. Now it was again a new due because the old one is completely worn away. The new "Moma":
Source: burdastyle The search for a suitable material has been designed unexpectedly difficult. I had rather an accurate idea of how it should bathroom vanity units not look like. Now I have reached for a substance that has an unusual appearance for my circumstances: woven lurex. But the material is, after all linen, but I've suspected to be blended with viscose. Because of the unfavorable lighting conditions when shooting, the substance almost every photo has a different color. The original color is a bright bluish turquoise. bathroom vanity units Funny: In the shop the fabric was at the carnival fabrics. Before copying the cut I have the parts are measured roughly and found that my Gr. 36 is enough, that is two sizes smaller than normal. The hull was lengthened somewhat. Originally I wanted to feed the coat, I also bought a fabric for it, but when cutting I decided against it; the robe is also likely to sufficiently warm - and finally it's all about on the spring, right? - And perhaps I may well still sew a bit warmer for the next fall / winter season. Two robes are now not really too much! The lining is only ever wandered into the reservoir; maybe he emerges once a flea market on ... The fabric had a different colored selvedge that I have sewn trim at neckline and sleeves as an effect. It also serves as my belt loop:
Somehow the coat reminds me a bit of a harem garb ... so but Carnival ... I would like to mention briefly how I sewed the belt. Since the finished belt should be 3 inches wide, I cut a 9 cm wide strips of fabric that are twice the width plus twice 1.5cm NZG. The stripes on the long side together sew the tube. Now I put a strip of wood (from the hardware store) in a suitable width as in the tunnel so that the seam is on top. Now I can iron out the seam, without bathroom vanity units kinks to iron on the sides, which would be a hindrance to me when turning and shapes of the belt. Now the tube is reversed by a reversing needle and placed so that the seam runs in the middle. If you have previously ironed carefully, the NZG sets exactly in the width of the belt flat out, thus ensuring a gain and the belt is everywhere the same thickness.
Conclusion: You should definitely check the size, because the cut is generously cut. Of course, the model could also emerge as a casual jacket. The choice of material is crucial if it is to look really good. I particularly like the sleeves square used, which, in keeping with the neckline trim, which has a corner also at the bottom. On the sleeve edges and the trim you have to repeatedly cut the fabric to the seam during sewing; I strongly recommend the iron of small Vlieselinestücken.
I like very much, your new dressing gown. remeasure the sections bathroom vanity units before, bathroom vanity units I'm always in the other, as the cuts really be very different. thanks for the tip with the belt and the wooden bar. with the webkantenverarbeitung a real highlight. bathroom vanity units sincerely christine Reply Delete
Sewing (133) Clothing (102) Textile Techniques (27) Textile Accessories (17) side stitches (13) ceramics (11) dyeing (10) Hand Techniques (6) Decorative (5) Culinary Delights (5) patchwork (4)
I just discover my heart for the very delicate color. . .
6 days ago
immi-made bathroom vanity units clothes
Finally
2014 (16) March (3) April (2) March (4) January (2) January (5) Me Made Wednesday - Olive Jersey Jacket (Ottobre. .. Flea Market - Part 4 robe: burdastyle 12/2013 Model 116 Jersey Jacket: Wardrobe bathroom vanity units Basic (Ottobre 5/2013-13) Me Made Wednesday - Special: Favorite model 2013 2013 (49) December (6) November (7) October (3) January ( 3) January (1) January (3) January bathroom vanity units (3) April (5) March (6) October (3) January (9) 2012 (57) December (1) November ( 3) October (5) September (3) August (4) January (1) January (4) January (4) January (6) September (8) January (12) January ( 6) 2011 (54) December (3) Novembe

No comments:

Post a Comment