Monday, May 5, 2014

A Lorna Dear, How are you? I

Cara Pens Letter To Mr. Year 5. McInerneys Class | St.. Fintan's National School Newsletter restroom
A Caoilfhinn Dear Alannah yours. I'm your new pen friend. I'm a girl. I am eleven years old and I live in Dublin. Where do you live? There is an old house again. The house on the outskirts of the city. The house is two storey. There is a kitchen, living room and dining room downstairs. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom restroom upstairs. I have my own bedroom, I love it and I have a picture on the wall. The garden is behind the house. I'm playing restroom in the garden. Come visit me next weekend. restroom Alannah restroom Egan
A Shane, a friend, Donal yours. I am a man living in Dublin Ireland. I am ten years old. There are six people in my family. Trúir are brothers. Conall, restroom Ciarán and Eion is the name of them. Teresa and Hugh is for my parents to name. My house is in gCillfhionntán. Is an existing two storey house. There are kitchen, living room, TV room and downstairs bathroom. There are three bedroom and two bathroom upstairs. restroom On the back of the house has a large garden. There are big trees and nice flowers restroom in the garden. Wrought intact. Donal Walsh
A Bill Dear, My name is Luke Logan. I'm great. There is a new house on the outskirts of our city. I've been living in Dublin. The house is three floors. On the first floor, the kitchen, living room and dining room. On the second floor, and the toilet is my bedroom restroom and my brothers room. In my bedroom, póistair Family Guy is on the wall. The TRU floor, loft and office is. There is a large garden. I'm playing in the garden. Luke Logan
A Lorna Dear, How are you? I'm great. We have a new house. The house on the outskirts of the city. The house is two storey. There are kitchen, dining room, two living restroom room, two bathroom, laundry room and spare room downstairs. restroom There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs seoomra. I have my own bedroom. I love it. I have a dog póistair. There are backyard garden. I'm playing in the garden. Come visit me next weekend. Erika
A Erika, a friend, restroom How are you? I'm great. I am one year old. There are six in my family. I have two deirfuir and one brother. Evelyn, Katie and Jack is the name of them. I am in fifth class. I have many friends at school. Lorna, Erika and their name is Ellen. How old are you and what class are you in? Write me soon. Goodbye! Your friend Claire. Claire Murray
Commenting You are using your Google+ Account. (Log Out / Change)
% D Bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment