Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some projects I


My current sewing project is a morning coat. I have never owned one and also thought it would be unnecessary, until I saw the robe at Wiebke. The feeling necessarily such a glamorous servant robe to own was suddenly servant very large. Well, so I went looking for inspiration search and also found the me vorschwebende model. Material was also quite fast found-only the time that I was missing. Then I cut to him weeks ago. And that was it. Other projects were in between (such as donkeys for kindergarten sew) and the robe slipped further and further into the corner. I was as always on time for Christmas sick and tormented me around with a drug-resistant tonsillitis. Then when the doctor wanted me to commit last week to the hospital that came to my mind that I yes then would have no robe. I know quite blödsinnnig from me, for I have been through three caesarean sections with a hospital stay without this garment. However, now I finally wanted to sew the jacket.
What can I say? Finish it still is not, but on good ways to do this. And since I am determined, always a good project to lead to the end of this year, I have to stay tuned for better or worse. Today, servant however, was first big cleaning tuned, because the school has started and I finally had our home on my own. Tomorrow servant I sew on and then can hopefully show Friday morning coat.
Fabric and cut like it very much! Hm, I have such a bolle engined terry monster that I could sometimes replace by what upbeat. The morning coat with Wiebke fact I have already admired :-) the almonds still good improvement (always servant these intermediate-den-years-sick) and all the best for 2014. Stefanie Reply Delete
A Sunday without Morgen-/Hausmantel is not worth mentioning. There is simply nothing better to start the day comfortably. And in the evening on the couch, he is also more convenient than anything else. I got me last year for a 50-part that is efficient shot in the second hand, the not very nice, although servant (My hubby calls it the monster), but made of flannel, so warm, and ever far from the waist, servant so you it beautiful can wrap around drum. Yes, a dressing gown really servant belongs in every closet and your pattern promises to be a particularly beautiful specimen! Reply Delete
Toll! The determined beautifully, the fabric alone is a dream. I also want to have long been an alternative servant to my grottigen terry thing and have started one too, but the slip somehow closer every day ran to the trash can, he just will not like me probably want :-(. I think the material is unsuitable. Answers Delete
Aaaah I just found your blog - SO cool! 'm servant So happy it even more of you to see and read .. and on the robe sometimes I am very excited. Maybe I need then more after that one,-D LG kriss Reply Delete
12 dresses the year has 2013 (15) 40s (3) advance pattern (2) b5417 (1) b5951 (1) blouse (1) bow belt (1) colorful sparrow (1) butt erick (2) butt erick 5951 (1) chie mihara (1) colette patterns (5) crochet (1) culotte (1) ceiling (1) dress (3) du barry (1) family reunion dress (1) sewn (184) ginger (3) halloween (1) crochet (1 ) insprations (6) Jinnyjou (1) diamonds (1) knip fashion servant (1) nwe look 6000 (1) sewing (6) oliver + s (3) peony (1) puffärmel (2) quilt (1) rock (2) blouse (1) plaid (1) sew for victory (1) simplicity 1692 (1) skirt (2) stick pattern (1) tracy reese (1) tutorial (4) v2787 (1) vintage (11) violet (1) vogue ( 1) zkj (2)
Some projects I'm showing here are often designed by me. I have no problem if you imitate them-only for your personal use if you want to use it commercially, please ask me before.
2014 (11) December 2014 (1) April 2014 (1) March 2014 (1) January 2014 (1) January servant 2014 (7) January Inspirations 01.23.2014 outfit inspirations project morning coat Jinnyjou let's go inspirations 2013 (41) December 2013 (2) October 2013 (1) October 2013 (4) May 2013 (6) October 2013 (3) July 2013 (4) June 2013 (3) May 2013 (4) April 2013 (2) March 2013 (5) October 2013 (1) January 2013 (6) 2012 (52) December 2012 (2) November 2012 (2) October 2012 (5) December 2012 (4) January 2012 (4) May 2012 (3) July 2012 (3) January 2012 (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment