Friday, May 9, 2014

Question My landlord promised to refurbish my flat, as it s quite basic and I share a bathroom conch


Find information about: Social Welfare Education and Training Housing Money and Tax Health Consumer Affairs Government in Ireland conch shell See subcategories.... Employment Travel and Recreation Moving Country Family and Relationships Justice conch shell Death and Bereavement Environment My Situation
Find a Citizens Information Centre in your area: Carlow Cavan Clare Cork Donegal Dublin Galway Kerry Kildare Kilkenny Laois Leitrim Limerick Longford Louth Mayo Meath Monaghan Offaly Roscommon Sligo Tipperary Waterford Westmeath Wexford Wicklow Find an Address What's New
Question My landlord promised to refurbish my flat, as it s quite basic and I share a bathroom conch shell with another tenant. He now says he doesn t have to refurbish, as I have been renting since 2007 and he says the legal standards don t apply to my flat. Is this correct? Answer
Social Welfare | Employment conch shell | Education conch shell and Training | Travel and Recreation | Housing | Moving Country | Money and Tax | Family and Relationships | Health | Justice | Consumer Affairs | Death and Bereavement | Government in Ireland | Environment
About us | Contact us | Accessibility | Privacy and Cookies | Disclaimer | Re-use of Public Sector Information | Reference documents

No comments:

Post a Comment