Friday, June 27, 2014

3 years ago


It all started last year as in November when a close friend offered me to work in a rehabilitation and physical therapy that his nephew, whom I know well, just open. I was told to begin in late December or January, after the end of January to mid-February and started thinking that suddenly would no longer have anything and did not know how to tell me. I was right, I boarded the nephew and said with great sorrow that the job offer still stands spout but not yet had to pay a salary, I mean .... Well but I do not know if he should spout be for something, surely God will have given me better.
But that's not the worst, I mentioned spout that I live in a building. Well consists of 2 towers each with 2 lifts, more than a year of each tower elevator broke down and the lack of cash and left. Last month miscarried the only lift running on my tower, so I was unable to leave my house. Until now not only manage but also the only lift running to cover. A 19-story building without spout elevator! Wear over a month locked up like Rapunzel!
"Letters in the sahara, born on the network and flows in the desert" spout
2 days ago
STORIES OF OUR HISTORY
I'm back
3 years ago
BICENTENNIAL CRY IN HELSINKI
Blog Female Award
2014 (2) March (2) My bad luck! Happy Birthday Blog! 2013 (1) March (1) 2012 (3) January (1) July (1) February (1) 2011 (8) January (2) January (1) March (1 ) February (1) January (3) 2010 (35) December (2) January (1) October (1) September (1) August (4) July (2) June (2 ) May (4) January (1) March (6) February (5) January (6) 2009 (66) December (8) January (7) October (7) January (4 ) August (2) July (7) April (5) May (9) April (7) March (10)
"The best is yet to come! ..." 2008 Blog Designed by Ipiet | Image Header Taken From Wallcoo

No comments:

Post a Comment