Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So, without warning (to inform me that I had to ask) I canceled the order. The decision is yours an


Today I'm not going to talk or lowcost cosmetic products or shopping or several markets ... today we post protest because I do not like being made a fool do you? I tell you ... Sunday 8th I received the typical newsletter L'Occitane to tempt me to buy. I've never placed an order on their online store, but if I bought in physical stores, and I was eager and after seeing the promotion:
I think of it, do various drills and finally, after seeing comments on Facebook I decided to make a small order which immediately received a confirmation and, of course, they charged me the amount.
All up and looking walk in shower forward to receiving my purchase, which I also save the shipping walk in shower because I have never placed an order and are not to the first charge. Tuesday arrives walk in shower and I get a notice that my order has been sent and even give me a tracking number Post great, not lack anything to have him home!
But arrive on Tuesday and everything falls apart. Activity on Facebook, and in one of my "group header" I find my friends 2.0 indignant because their orders were canceled without notice. I go to my account and not reflected, locator Post does not work and I fear that something is rotten in Provence walk in shower so send a mail to check and this is the response walk in shower I get:
So, without warning (to inform me that I had to ask) I canceled the order. The decision is yours and any other web we assume, as has happened before in the online stores of the same or larger brands such as The Body Shop and Yves Rocher. If you are cast you a code, send a gift, period, but not anulas order without notice. Not if you ever happen, but on other sites when you put a code that is not "supposed" to another system notifies you directly. Also in this case I was not using a rare, fraudulent or other user code: it was my first order with which I make use of the corresponding free shipping. Anyway, I know some blogger has spent over him and I guess you also have a bad experience because, unlike what many people think, not just write about experiences full of light and color. When something is wrong here and I must say L'Occitane has behaved very badly with many clients. That if they have been the first to make a comment "blaming" blogs the error must be very hard face!
I guess this post does not make them grace, but rather than when they are interested contact with bloggers to do their promotion ... Well, so far my tantrum. Have ye seen afectadoas / as? Happened walk in shower to you? Something walk in shower similar with other online stores?
Subscribe to each and every one of your words. I am another concerned / outraged. It's not about the vanity or gift products, spare me and toiletry walk in shower products as you will pass it I have accumulated walk in shower unused or brand new earrings. The issue is that it is wrong of them to pay us and instead of saying walk in shower the shit we assume it will not cancel orders and accuse bloggers to spread it without their consent when they have done is to promote free signature. Do not know how it will end this, surely nothing, take without giving signs of life more than a day but at least I have lost me as a customer and so the rest of my family, my house does not enter another product of this people. Reply Remove
Well do embarrassing to find out the problem that you may have to write. That makes the brand leaves much to be desired for good products to sell, and of course the image is damaged ... Kisses C Delete Reply
Dotty was to do it and I thought walk in shower ... that is weird ... can never put 2 codes together ... x internet and see what the offer was tempting .... I'm so sorry for what happened to you, but since have a look shattered ... and I am very ignorant to this ... but Internet two codes together? even in the physical stores let you "earn" promotions ... ayayayay ... and I say that I miss the sound of a hard, but do not be swayed walk in shower by the "living forward" .. many besicosss jajajaa Delete Reply
Hello beautiful. Stone ... I keep reading this but have often nose. I knew nothing! but glad to know now, because of course I will not let them do any order ... disastrous. By the way, we've met through Be blogger, here we were enchanted. Big kiss! http://www.traselprobador.com/ Reply Delete
Mmmm, da ... I think this seems to have no shame if the first thing they do is not warning of the return, and the second "blame" to other bloggers. Of course, with me they will not count either physical or online store ... A kiss Respond

No comments:

Post a Comment