Sunday, June 29, 2014

Three years ago he broke like a rocket: he sold millions of records, the fashion designers and the


Lana King speaks with that honeyed voice that has made it famous. Sitting on a terrace in Los Angeles with shorts, a white jersey and ... Interview Lana Del Rey. "Do not deserve my bad reputation I'm a good girl"
Three years ago he broke like a rocket: he sold millions of records, the fashion designers and the raffled were smoking videos online. And the controversy exploded. She was accused whole lotta rosie of being the perfect product of 'marketing'. Lana del Rey tries to take over the label of a new album ... and with this exclusive chat with 'XLSemanal'.
Lana King speaks with that honeyed whole lotta rosie voice that has made it famous. Sitting on a terrace in Los Angeles with shorts, a white jersey and barefoot, smoking one cigarette after another few hours after the Ultraviolence first single from his third album (on sale June 17) has reached the market. Far from behaving like a star every time it comes to a reputation whole lotta rosie that seems to not believe at all, Del Rey ad hoc uses a euphemism: "Since I became visible ...". Something happened in 2011 thanks to the Videogames music video and a nostalgic look that became his watchword. His second album, Born to Die, sold five million copies worldwide. But since it is 'visible', Del Rey live installed on the controversy. Especially since The New York Times devoted an article entitled: "Lana del Rey is a fraud." His detractors accuse her of being a prefabricated product by a millionaire father, his lips are the work of a plastic whole lotta rosie surgeon, that his stage name is called Elizabeth Grant is the work of a shrewd publicist and, in a moment of extravagant divas and sexy, she is the perfect 'retro' counterpoint left the head of some marketing genius. He complains, ultimately, not be true. But at short distances, looks anything but a product. Friendly and close, wants to tell his story. He's sick of everyone tell her. XLSemanal. Ultraviolence is their third album. What mood reflects? Lana del Rey. A state of mind sexi, unusual for me [laughs]. It is also a free disk. I recorded it in six weeks. It was fun. Before that, it was very difficult. XL. You mean his sudden success? LR Yeah Although many people whole lotta rosie bought my last album, I knew I had not liked by almost anyone. There were those who wrote it was horrible, even harmful. XL. Did you feel mistreated by the press? LR awarded me a bad name [laughter]. XL. And you did not deserve? LR Why would deserve it? I'm a good girl. XL. They accuse her of being a star ... LR prefabricated Authenticity does not seem worth. "It's true!". So what? What a bore! Also, I write and produce all my songs! XL. That's right. Dozens of stars do not sing and write what one puts into question its authenticity ... LR Exactly. I was invisible for seven years. No label was interested whole lotta rosie in me. There was no place for an opera singer at a time that only worked in the U.S. rap and pop. Even the rock was alive. XL. And in 2011, Videogames suddenly puts on the map ... LR Three years ago, I became visible and people began to ask, "What has gone where? '. There were several blank pages in my story and plenty of room to invent things. In the end, the truth is what is written about you, journalistic word. It has always been so. Holders dictate the path of the stars. XL. Or hate it or love it. Why do you think that is? LR Maybe my posts will result confusing. I do not do pop, my creative process is more psychological. When people began to listen, spent ten years writing and had a very deep psychological whole lotta rosie universe. XL. The cross of antifeminist reached ... LR Yes, some believed transmitting a harmful message to women, but I was talking about my feelings. I have a wonderful relationship with men. The male energy is a great inspiration to me. XL. It seems that without a certain amount of controversy is difficult to succeed ... LR do not know. But there are people that causes it, it cries. I have not searched. XL. They also say that it has undergone some cosmetic retouching. Do you mind? LR Clear bothers me! [Laughs]. To me what I like is apparently chameleon, but I hate lies. XL. It seems that their 'retro' style is almost a reaction to other stars hypersexual look like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna or Lady Gaga. Is that so? LR is not a statement of intent against which represent other singers. It's my natural style. Although, if I'm honest, sometimes yes I've whole lotta rosie thought, "I'll button whole lotta rosie my" [laughs]. It's just a manifestation of my origins. My family is very traditional. XL. What were you looking when s

No comments:

Post a Comment