Wednesday, July 16, 2014

And will be used this story as a kind Alarm, mainly for those of us whose head lies constantly Isla

A little cup of tea fireworks - Nur
This week reprimanded. Much justice. I was still in hurry to leave the meeting, drinking a cup of coffee at the visit and my wife took advantage of my presence there to share with me something of her own. As she spoke, my mind preoccupied with meeting sacrifice, unknown at me and whether I get any time. She finished her speech, or maybe just took a breath for a moment, and then I took the time out and 'cut' the same question: "Do you know where this Arlosoroff Street Ra'anana?"
I suppose such a scene must be familiar to everyone, whether it's a conversation with the couple, or when a child is bullied and desperate little attention while our minds hover between the pages of the newspaper, in front of a computer screen, or amusement Hai - fun. I remembered an old story my friend sent me and my partner in managing profiltek Eran Dariel. Source was unknown to him and my free translation is English, with minor adjustments to the right:
My wife went out one day occupation and I stayed at home watching, watching profiltek and responsible for three-year-old daughter. We sat in the living room, I connected to my laptop and the little profiltek Noa playing a new set of small plastic cups of tea a gift to her dolls. I knew it was one of her favorite profiltek toys and I was glad she was busy herself, Best Tea and her puppets. Posts e - mail continued to flow in my inbox without considering that I've in and demanded my attention.
I looked up, I was immersed in the email and saw Noah gives me one of the cups dolls and filled with water. profiltek "How sweet you think of me." I told her, stroked her hair and took a mouthful of water. "What a great tea! Maybe pour me another?"
My wife leaned against the wall, waiting for the little lady smile, and now Noah did walk into the living profiltek room, walking carefully not to spill a drop Mh"th her ". She handed me the demitasse, as in earlier times, and looked at me with delight children as I sipped water until Thomas disapproving clicks tongue made her smile at me a big smile and sweet.
And my wife, with a smile that did not even bother to hide it, she told me: "You busy with your computer. Played when you with me, but when you're alone with Noah? If you were not so busy about you certainly would indicate you thought that the only place it can Noa three get to achieve water is from the toilet!
And will be used this story as a kind Alarm, mainly for those of us whose head lies constantly Islands - Von Islands - Pad and Bounties, and remind us to pay attention and be responsive to experiences of others - be it a friend, profiltek or employee, or the spouse or our child.
Shin have no idea how this story is desirable to establish a temporary life quality with the children with the woman without any distracting elements. I have a cousin in Hungary and almost every day out with his wife neighborhood bar and asked what you can not drink beer at home, and his answer was in my wife busy or dusts or cook or mop up and she can not concentrate on what I am telling here we are alone without any hindrance And believe me he's right.
Thanks Shin, but, with your permission, I prefer other termination "would certainly indicate you thought the only place three Noa can reach to get water is the bathroom, you will see the water has been flooding all ..." Each and ... welcome Moti Laxman profiltek
Hey Shin case I know the story and the first time I heard him burst out laughing and I thought that indeed he father that this was because aside time girl or woman it really devote time and did not like ... but I'm not preaching morality that we all sin every time the island attention or forward such or another. Good day Licorice
Thank you Shin expensive, indeed profiltek each and every one of us especially for young parents it happened, it happens and it Ikragm it happened profiltek to us. First time I read the wonderful story, I do not know him., But one thing for sure, I dare say my name and most of the grandmothers and grandfathers , it will not happen profiltek to us! (Polish or Not???) Shabbat Shalom.
Shin Shalom, profiltek what to do, but I belong to another generation is completely different even parents of this generation [them taught and saw the conduct ...] When we have given a task, she was Lmishay fully and properly, so, I'm profiltek sorry, but I really sure it would not happen to me .... but .... it sort of "took" a small per today's generation .... Nice story, entertaining with a moral. Shin Congratulations on the great stories that you submit to us!! Congratulations!
Have a good evening Shin Dinur I retired, Green still on the site, but you I occasionally hear over the airwaves profiltek (The name "a" profiltek term mythological site which is pure air it breathed violent) story is entertaining, full of grace and raises a smile, and on the merits I think selective hearing profiltek is better than attentive white \ A couple especially after several decades of marriage, when listening - out salary loss and starts the "shovel" Cimat lovely weekend
Shin good day! I'd like to address the relationship between a father - daughter and his wife, when I read the written you send I check myself how I have used the similar cases before all I do not think that the daughter felt neglected her father profiltek despite the water source shoddy, (There's no proof of that), B, in children were young, aged 4, 6 and I would return after a long work day in and out with them for an hour of nature, we would come home and carpet floor (summer) I lay down and the children were spending games sitting next to me and playing and I was somnolence, never Taper their beck did not feel dissatisfaction about it, if you look in nature you will see how an animal "Mother" can sleep and sleep and puppies frolicking birth and feel good, not to elaborate more but this is my conclusion: As the children grew our relationship is great, well the challenges you up, good day Omar
Dear Shin, thanks for the wonderful story. Occasionally it is important to be reminded of this kind. While I am quite aware, profiltek however just recently called me company and parties with that she told me something I ordered tickets to the internet and I was not listening to her. Is the

No comments:

Post a Comment