Monday, July 21, 2014

Dad, take my picture as soon as the alarm. I want to see if I frightened a photogenic. Photographed

Images of war and what bake when needed comfort? | Pretzels
HOME fish meat rice recipes vegetable soups sweet baked cookies cakes Salads Seafood Pasta Restaurants writers bagel boilers Khalifa seashell Naama Peled Berry Yogev PorMeleg all share Foramelg About Foramelg shades Himes Danish Solomon Ginsberg Yechiel Limor Gurfinkel etc. Tirosh Nadav Peretz Sabina Waldman Adi Bar Roy Abramowitz all Roy warrants bagel who you are, Roy Abramowitz seashell and where you fall on us? Tamar Peleg pretzel Club Calendar flying fork about
They say the dead Kiryat Malachi stood at the window and watched the fall. Good to have someone to blame. I just tell you that my mother, seashell who lives in the seat, there is no stairway and no APS. Shelter far from her home a mile and a woman of 60 who does not do a half-mile sprints in 15 seconds. My parents will not vacate the house not abandon them. So in the meantime are the services and I'm not breathing.
I admire my father for his reluctance to leave. My father refugee, he was born in Iraq and then moved to a transit camp in the Promised Land, and immediately became closely attached with soil. He really loved her. It had a daughter Hanana seashell and concerned should not interfere with his lovely adhere. My opinion is the king (even if it is stuck in the bathroom).
I get home and within minutes the alarm interrupts hugs and H"lhmm you eat? " All the family gathers in the bathroom. Your golden opportunity to lay eyes on the direction to go in the collection posters and resources that the father of the righteous cemetery services. We all sit on the toilet and small stools as if we were the Turkish ambassador.
Dad, take my picture as soon as the alarm. I want to see if I frightened a photogenic. Photographed and started playing with filters seashell and fly on in my mom's trying hard to bring back the herd wayward streaks and conference us in the protected region. I'm seashell afraid she has been really wants to be back home.
Are you sick? I ask my mother after emerging services. I am strong. I want to do it last time, even if there will be another two months of alarms. I want you to write yours online that will give the army do the job that way and that way the world will judge us.
What struck me she said exactly what they say residents of the South interviewers. They survive, although it is hard as hell. War there is the house and the quality of life. Ceasefire two weeks - two months will do much greater damage. You have already entered and you raised? Finish what you promised. Give them peace, that comes to them (even though they do not live in Tel Aviv). My mother dove usually do not want a hudna, want peace, one that lasts more than two weeks. And deserve.
How strange it is that my mother, a woman who has learned the missiles, eats eight - ten at least for this morning, calling to see if the dinosaur nestling its right, a forced poor single missile on Tel Aviv. "Mom," I tell her "shelter is not fun and I have friends there, the most fun bathroom with you and Dad!"
I walk around like a caged lion. Can not do anything. I go to the Carmel market to buy pears. I feel terrible muffins, to be consoled. Carmel Market seashell is quite empty. This is the first time I believe the seller of bread that had Sifth. I buy it bowed, I do not know why. Maybe because I wanted to make her Sifth.
Ingredients seashell for 12 muffins: seashell 2 eggs at room temperature 2 teaspoons vanilla extract lemon peel or orange grated cup light brown sugar 4 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup oil cup applesauce 2 pears, diced tiny half cup flour 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 2 sugar sliced pears disperse
Preparing the mixer bowl blend all ingredients except flour and pears. seashell The flour and add the pears Fold until mixture is more or less uniform. Silicone Grease with 12 outlets. Pour the batter to 3/4 height back. On each muffin put three small slices of pear garnish and sprinkle a little brown sugar. Bake in an oven preheated to medium heat (170 degrees) and bake for about twenty minutes - half an hour to get muffins get a beautiful deep golden hue. We conclude with caroling
My parents seashell in the South, and they refuse to leave. seashell I was doing exactly the same thing. I would not leave my house, just as I did not leave the Gulf War.
The situation there is absolutely unbearable, and as long as the other side does not 'understand well, he would understand evil. World Co. will continue seashell to visit us, and worst of all - the media will not shut up. Anyone who has a role in all were running to grab the microphone and to feed the minds of his interpretation.
Reply
Thistle: 1. Melt butter in a pan, let it bowed with the flat side down. Babbling egg and season it with salt to taste. When Hlhoh crispy bottom, pour the egg carefully Hlhoh and dispel logging all holes. Immediately afterwards make Hlhoh and continue to fry until the egg Tthbt [language Omelet]. Second. seashell Chopped onion, fry in oil or butter. Execute bits 2-3 Brambles and add them to the onion, continue to fry. Babbling 2-3 eggs in a bowl, add salt to taste, pour the eggs on Hlhoh and onion, give them some coalesce and then gently babbling. Should look like scrambled eggs with extras
Log in Register Log in Entries RSS Feed Comments RSS Feed WordPress.org
Categories Choose a Category 12 to sit (16) Featured (566) Mutti (91) pasata (2) passata (18) pelati (40) polpa (24) pomodorini di collina (9) PorMeleg (59) rika (1) Avi Feldstein (three ) About (2) can sit (44) Iraqi food (18) vegetarian (184) street food (20) food that kids love (77) Eating Out (127) Ophir Gilboa (1) Rice (24) Oren Becker (16) Air Uziel (3) Istanbul (13) alcohol (1) Alex Bortk (2) Elad Drori

No comments:

Post a Comment