Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blade Runner Moderator Mon, June 4, 2012 18:36 Reply with quote My vote goes clearly to Triton. Sim


Megamag Subject: BAC # 137 - Vote Mon, June 4, 2012 11:44 Reply with quote The 137 BAC is now at an end and there were many great submissions! Who will win eventually, but decides her. Here the works of art are again overview for: Tobchen ozzi789 LordCoder Triton Propellator baths It can be tuned to the end of 09.06.2012. Qty win the best picture! My DeviantArt Profile winner of BAC # 136
theotheoderich Mon, June 4, 2012 12:42 Reply with quote pity that Blade Runners image that is not with it, the gefiehl me best. Gru TheoTheoderich - The box label said, ". Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought on Amiga computers.
Triton Mon, June 4, 2012 18:19 Reply with quote Hmja so picky one does not have to be there. Hut from me with reingedruft. - Tobi: beautiful, familiar, secure. baths However, baths I have no idea wofr that a fan art is .. ozzi789: baths Also, no shimmer wofr is to be a fan art .. The degree of realism of the nose and fingers I find bomb. LordCoder: well, since one hut still can bring some out. for example, even from the perspective ago. Or alone by rendering (lighting, materials, Kantenglttung). Propellator: jut. After all, clearly recognizable it wofr ne Fanart The glasses looks even weichgelutscht some and not quite as ne real glasses. Overall, I am missing something special. Maybe you httest yes the glass in the glasses can jump or something? Blade Runner: Also clear wofr it stands. But a little visual or semantic irritants hut it certainly still can tolerate Coding: silicon net.de | Portfolio: Triton.ch.vu
Blade Runner Moderator Mon, June 4, 2012 18:36 Reply with quote My vote goes clearly to Triton. Simply MMN. the absolute roundest image here. Nchstes time I'll give time off to services, citizen. Intel T2300, 2.5GB DDR 533, Radeon Mobility X1600 Win XP Home SP3 Intel T8400, 4GB DDR3, Nvidia GTS GF9700M Win 7/64 B3D BMax MaxGUI Proud winner of the BAC # 48, # 52 & # 92
Tobchen Mon, June 4, 2012 19:04 Reply with quote seems really know only a few (or none) of what I made there. Pictured is Spike, the coolest vampire from Buffy (one of the coolest series, mind you). And all those who do not know, are stupid Tobchen - The world of Tobi! Amazons in the shower
Overall, I am missing something special. Maybe you httest yes the glass in the glasses can jump or something? Is it really? Or is the exposure really so bad? Hmm, damn it. Propellator - Everything baths else is irrelephant. Elephants are the kings of the Antarctic.
Triton Mon, June 4, 2012 22:35 Reply with quote Oha, I've overlooked so smooth. Sorry, sort of ego habs simply not perceived. Maybe it's also the somewhat bland and dark light that one (or better: I blindfisch) it does not recognize that good .. Coding: silicon net.de | Portfolio: Triton.ch.vu
Propellator Mon, June 4, 2012 23:50 Reply with quote The exposure was a little difficult to get added. On one hand I had to make sure that the blood shines something the other hand, the glass of the glasses had to be in the right light. As a last resort you have to also pay attention to the "Fireflies", which generates Cycles at something bermssigem light. (These are basically lighting artifacts) The creation process is allowed to reference my work-in-progress pictures that I threw every half hour in # blitzbasic.de recognize. Note also how many times I kmpfte with the exposure and the material of the glasses. :/ Either I could not solve entirely baths satisfactory. But # 1 # 2 # 3 # 4 # 5 # 6 # 7 # 8 The GPU-accelerated rendering of Cycles helped me extremely, especially when playing around with the materials. The fact that the scratches are distributed by the way so cool on the glasses, was lucky. She did not even have a proper UV map. Propellator - Everything else is irrelephant. Elephants are the kings of the Antarctic.
Chrise Tue, June 5, 2012 12:15 Reply with quote Looks ever really not bad! A little slimmer dignity I make the eyeglass frame yet, but otherwise good progress. Propellator wrote: baths
However, the GPU-accelerated rendering of Cycles helped me extremely, just when playing baths around with the materials. The fact that the scratches are distributed by the way so cool on the glasses, was lucky. She did not even have a proper UV map. To this end, I also noticed something else a. Google times, baths depending baths on the program: <Program> material ... There you will find frequently very good settings for the program used and saves a lot of work, for example on glass with refractive indices, etc. lg Chrise Llama Llama 1 2 Llama 3 Thanks to Pummelie who offers me a place on his server for LlamaNet.
Propellator Tue, June 5, 2012 16:24 Reply with quote The eyeglass frame is so thick by design, I have modeled it after reference images. Refractive indices for glass are not P

No comments:

Post a Comment