Friday, August 1, 2014

FT5.gif [270.22 KiB | 2570 times viewed]


I have last year a bike rack on my puck Bj mounted 76. In addition to the advantage that there can transport bicycles on it (achwas!), it affects but also a positive impact on the problems with loading and support load from. In detail: I was searching a way Fahhräder somewhere outside take on the team, on the tractor, it was not (due to roof tent not on the roof, rear carrier for Kangoo with hinged doors there are not). So I've been thinking about a cycle carrier for the puck. And then long sought and considered what could fit and how it can be securely fastened. The only solid mounting options are the puck (and other old Eriba models that will not be otherwise), the steel pipes above and below the rear window, further down license plate and taillights would be obscured. The distance is approximately 65 cm, for this distance I have found nothing long. Then I'm "multi-talent Midi" encountered the manufactured by Hymer and to my knowledge sold exclusively through Movera in various shops. It is available as "of 2" with a narrow rail spacing bathroom taps for two bikes,, but sent must be nested within bathroom taps each other, there is the "2er Comfort", for two bicycles with a little more distance, and there is the "3", which is like the "2er Comfort", except bathroom taps that a third rail for a third cycle comes in between, then it will once again closely. And in weight, it is then also borderline because there are only 50 kg approved for support, bathroom taps including support probably, weight bathroom taps at 3 just under 9 kg. So stay only 41 kg for three bikes. The question of fixing: I have ordered the part to the view, so had to go to a dealer, and have eagerly watched and measured. The bottom mount is only for support, which I have threaded through for usable "trim" through into the lower steel pipe. Since the upper "trim", a small gutter is still integrated, a good support for the bearing attachment was not possible. bathroom taps A suitable area there are about at the roof edge, but bears no point loads. So I for each mounting a long wood handle planed in the strength of the steel tube, the roof form inside adapts, and this made a 2 mm thick steel plate, which is down on the wood and applied from the inside of the steel pipe. That should keep, imitation but of course at your own risk. Here are the pictures:
FT5.gif [270.22 KiB | 2570 times viewed]
FT7.gif [127.77 KiB | 2570 times viewed] At the time I Midi ordered me 3 because previously I was not sure how the distances and accessories are, the higher price was only 20 owls over the 2er Comfort, but I have now two belts, a rail and an upper bracket as a reserve. Oh by the way: The term "black" in the deliverable Order relates only au tapes and plastic parts, the actual aluminum frame is uncoated aluminum. If someone wants to imitate: There from the experience nor a point on the upper bike mount which is constructed bathroom taps wrong, my solution I deliver even after, now it's too dark to take pictures ... Regards, screwdriver
Hello wrench, after a bike rack I'm bathroom taps looking also for some time. And "right" according bathroom taps to an attachment. How have you solved bathroom taps this looks good. Do I understand correctly that for mounting the cabinet must be removed inside? Greetings Thomas
Yeah, right Thaomas, the barrier must 'get out. Although I only as far as "solved" it got 'that he hung down, not quite' went out, there's still the lamp cable. The fitting of the cabinet is pretty tinkered, the screw was not found easily in the end. Regards, screwdrivers I just see your signature: I offer restoring a 61s Bulli ... will still take ...
OT: If I anguck me the first two Bilders, then I'd SO rumfahren no meter. The FAR over the roof projecting out bicycles are likely to be stricken durchn wind HUGE and transferred bathroom taps negatively on driving behavior from the puck. / OT
This may look marginal, but as I said before: The load distribution and possibilities of feeding improved by the additional rear load, bicycles provide for wind no attack and quite simply I can say from experience: I was with this laden bicycle rack already in Greece and France, both still without shock absorbers and 100 approval, the caravan passes without shock at a speed of 100 afterwards to wiggle without appreciably, even with very poor road. Because of the load distribution I take your bikes with you even if I do not need it. Regards, screwdriver
Moin, moin, a good rear rack also looks like, where is the the stepladder

No comments:

Post a Comment