Saturday, August 2, 2014

Forum software by XenForo 2010-2014 sifon XenForo Ltd.. - German and Rules 2010-2014


Re: Battery go Hello, I have also planned ...: for it: I've bought for this Swap for the charger! I was but since then charge only friend sifon ... but I think me, if you stop off for lunch, should one charge in a restaurant, so nothing standing in the way! The charger was at my bike there and loads the 288er battery within 2hrs. full!
Re: Battery go Load a quick charger can replace a second battery. You must, however, go load many breaks. I've never had problems finding a charging possibility sockets are used everywhere.
Re: Battery load I had to go three times already invite the Elbe cycle path. Was not a problem with the extended drinking coffee. Moreover, it need not be a full charge yes. I'm already good to know that the next 50 kilometers are still in there.
# 6
Re: Charge the battery on the go So I give the like in the restaurant, Cafè usually 2 tip or charging the Tourist Info 2 in the coffee fund. The fan in my 8A charger is not very quiet ...
Re: Battery load go because I had also never had problems. I wonder if the friendly waiter comes and it has never been denied. And nacher there just a good tip. However, if there are more people who lie down 10 cents, then this will change quickly. I find frankly a joke and would continue to send as a.
piiiii Guest
I also never had problems since. I wonder if the friendly sifon waiter sifon comes and it has never been denied. And nacher there just a good tip. However, if there are more people who lie down 10 cents, then this will change quickly. I find frankly a joke and would continue to send as a.
Re: Charging the battery on the way I had also load times before ..... Long distance sifon traveling in the cafe the battery, great. After about 50 km I thought to myself that you try now try. The operation is flirting like mad. "Yes, yes, no problem. Back there is ne outlet." Cool. Unfortunately, I had forgotten the charger sifon at home. How stupid can one be alone? It does not matter. The fact is, if you ask nicely, it is usually not a problem.
# 13
Click in this box to view it in full size. Just so I'm on day stages up to 200 km. I invite with 15 A at 48V. Better yet ask privately, because you can meet interesting people, to lie on the ear, a stroll etc. make money has still want to have at several 10,000 km no. jörg
# 16
Re: Battery go So invite me is a sincere "thank you" a thousand times rather than when one puts one euro on the table to me. I have nachgefargt on tours often at farms if I was there in the meadow tents can and the rest (invite dinner invitation, showers, meals on the go, battery, daughter anflirten etc.) was then obtained usually by itself money would have been actually and no some were downright offended by my offer.
Click in this box to view it in full size. Be just nice. If people want to talk to you, then of course I offer something. Would you call someone a Euro times recharge his cell phone, hand washing, telephone use, etc. want? jörg
Re: Charge the battery on the go
Click in this box to view it in full size. I invite mostly at tourist sifon information offices and give one euro to the coffee fund. This has worked well and I'll buy myself no more second battery.
Members
Forum software by XenForo 2010-2014 sifon XenForo Ltd.. - German and Rules 2010-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment