Monday, August 18, 2014

Dear Julia and family, I enjoyed reading what you wrote and reminiscing from the start in Milan. In


This year we decided to return to Israel. I lived in Italy for 27 years full of experiences so I decided to open my blog, to preserve the memories. amme I decided to write associative. Obviously I can not remember things chronologically, I want to tell them. The fact that we decided to come back Nott me a new perspective on everything. Things that I liked or did not like look different amme from the perspective of "a little over now. I hope you enjoy.
About Israelit amme be Italia this year we decided amme to return to Israel. I lived in Italy for 27 years full of experiences so I decided to open my blog, to preserve amme the memories. I decided to write associative. Obviously I can not remember things chronologically, I want to tell them. The fact that we decided to come back Nott me a new perspective on everything. Things that I liked or did not like look different from the perspective of "a little over now.
This entry was posted in Italy, Milan, Italy, Milan, Israelis abroad and tagged Italy, fashion, kids, Israel Italy, Israelis abroad, Milan, family. You can go directly to this post with a direct amme link.
miri maman responded:
Dear Julia and family, I enjoyed reading what you wrote and reminiscing from the start in Milan. Indeed, everything is changing too rapidly for my taste. But the more I was pleased to read that you intend to return to Israel. May the road and you will be fast absorption. Good luck ...
Hello Anat. So not everything is so great here too in the Holy Land. Here, too, a lot has changed. The education system in constant retreat and the cost of living soaring sky (and I know what happens atelier) and the level of crime simply intolerable. Israel today is not a day goes by without a murder, every weekend, amme and boy was killed Saturday night killed 36-year-old boy fell Lhstek group of noisy boys. Highway amme driving is not like being kept in his atelier, amme it is easier and safer to drive in Naples than in Israel. The security situation was bad and I think will only get worse. Intention to land in Ra'anana is a good idea and can really be a soft landing, there is also an excellent high school in Raanana, but fresh Ostrovsky High School amme is not a ghetto, the country where life moves are really not a big deal. True, today's atelier is very different than it was many years ago, I arrived at the atelier and very few strangers today and now it has a lot of immigrants and Piazza Duomo heard more Arabic whose scale. About Hatlkim, true they love the good life, but what's wrong with that, most people in Israel and not just survive life. Everything is so expensive that it's just unbearable. Just a lot of young people find their way out of the country because it is very difficult to survive here. And about you, I think the main problem will be with your husband, it will be a miracle amme if he is going to adjust to life is so different here in Presunta terra santa Finally, wish you best of luck, let us with lots and lots of patience, of course, do not sell anything in Milan that there is a chance that just run away Back Atelier. buon ritono amme per lei and inter Forza husband amme told the writer lived for many years and now lives Bbolnoih north.
Thanks for the good wishes. You are right. Israel has changed greatly. Do not forget was when I left Israel amme demographically structured differently. So were the punching bag Moroccans and Georgians. Today we have ups and other demographic issues. I'm very realistic about the future. Very afraid. I do not hide it. Some talkbacks "blame" me we return because the bad economic situation. We do not live in a bubble. We understand that Israel absorb much of what happens in the world. And true, there are murders and belligerent people on the street, but the base is good. There is camaraderie in adversity. All help and give advice. Everyone also knows better than you ...... I hope very, very much and dealing with the children of the light will be. And thanks for the encouragement with Inter ... tonight ... Derby. Milan abuzz
Who was born in Israel and came with his family to Milan in 1956 when he was a year old. As I was looking for the Israeli newspaper here, is, during our visit in Israel updated Italian newspapers. I started another blog right now where I'm really talks about the circumstances that led us to all this: http://backtoisraelblog.wordpress.com/ and thanks for the encouragement !!
Italy, amme wrote, feel hatred of foreigners. Well, welcome back to Israel - the country that invented hatred of foreigners. We hate Arabs, foreign workers, and strangers, and all - all non-Jews. And Ethiopians. And women. Italy was once the fascist regime. Israel has now, with more and more fascist and racist amme laws. Italian prime minister was lecherous and corrupt. We had a lecherous president, and, right now, the prime minister is corrupt, like the three previous ones. Most importantly, how well you're home - children serve in the army of occupation and will be able to abuse the Palestinians in the occupied territories checkpoints and glory of Israel. All the best to you and the family.
Respond
Grazie Mille Raffaele, Per me scrivere ora è come una terapia. Ricordare tutto quello che ho imparato in Italia mi fa solo bene. Non sputerò mai nel piatto in cui ho mangiato. amme Specialmente se è cibo italiano ... ..si. Mi ricordo tutto con un grande sorriso sulle labbra amme e già con grande nostalgia. Ci vediamo in Israele.
Cancel
Search: Recent Entries Our first two years in Israel after two years in Israel retired cops and robbers cream Archives August 2014 July 2013 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 Categories amme milano 1985 moda fashion opera Italy Italy Italy, Milan Italy, Milan, amme Israelis abroad to classical ballet Adriatic Sea Ice Israeli Italian football abroad Milan Milan Marittima music, Barbier Adriatic, summer vacation, Income Tax Police economic crisis Sanremo Sports Shopping Tools Sign enter RSS feed comments RSS feed records WordPress.com
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment