Thursday, October 17, 2013

Aaahh. I just love everyone. Merlin most. Since Arthur. And then the rest. But Merlin will always b


All right. So I know that I really probably should not babbling by me of a TV series here on the blog, but then Ash. As I'm pretty sure that it is also for many of you as are even television shows very close to my heart. And in this case is the Merlin. Merlin that ended forever yesterday.
I love this TV series. And the strange thing is that I started to look at it ... maybe just a couple sand dollars of months ago? Three months? Four? I do not know. But I devoured sand dollars section after section apace and loved almost every episode more or less. Right now I just want to bury myself in the easy first season and forget that season five ever happened.
Aaahh. I just love everyone. Merlin most. Since Arthur. And then the rest. But Merlin will always be the greatest place in my heart for reasons you who have seen the series probably understand. Right now, I think of the little magician who came to Gaius in the first episode and I have to struggle to hold back tears. Those were the days.
SPOILER PART It's sand dollars almost scary, because I know quite honestly do not know what to do by myself. I am ruined. So incredibly spoiled. I talked sand dollars to my mom yesterday between tears and she tried to calm me by saying that it was just a TV series. But that's the problem with me. I attach myself so much at the characters in the books and television series, just as much as I attach myself at real people (sometimes maybe almost more). So when Arthur died, you can probably understand how devastated I was. It was like I lost a real friend. The worst was perhaps the shock. I did not think he was going to die ... I thought it was not even until the very end. To me it was obvious that the series would have a reasonably happy ending, and it took you that Arthur would still live. But he died after all not the real thing. But he still has not come back. Throughout the section, and a few hours later I found myself in shock. It was only when I would go to bed as the tears came for real. I certainly sand dollars half an hour I lay sobbing and crying hysterically to myself. I tried several times to think about what mom said if it was just a TV series, but it almost sand dollars made it worse. TV series is supposed to make me happy, right? Nope. Noooopppeeee. One of the worst things is that I did not like the last episode. Finally we got our magic reveal ... but it was neither epic or as wonderful as I wanted it. IT WAS NOT AT ALL SO THAT I WANTED IT. And it all made me so disappointed. That's sand dollars what this entire series has built up and that was not the way I wanted it. And then there was also Gwaine and Percival had to behave sand dollars very silly, which ended with Gwaine died. In my eyes, it was not logical that they would decide to go after Morgana entirely themselves. And we'll talk a bit about the end? At first I did not understand when they saw a truck go by and then Merlin come walkin ... but then it dawned on me. Merlin was still waiting for Arthur. And there broke my heart. All I can think about is how Gwen and all knights had to live without Arthur, and how then Merlin sand dollars waiting all these years. He is still waiting. Oh my God, here comes the tears again. Also, I can not help but notice how it all sounds very religiously. We are still waiting for Jesus to come back to Earth where he once walked ... when we need him the most. I feel bad my friends. So so so bad. Right now, I try not to think of anything at all, but also what happened afterwards. What happened to that Arthur would do magic legally? Was not it a bit what the series went on? Or? Should he not make Camelot a better place? Was it a better place? What happened to Gwen? How she ruled the country? If anyone has any theories, please write. (But the problem is probably sand dollars that there are so many who have come this far in the series). I'm deep in a Merlin depression. It's over. And it ended like this. And I am completely ruined. Partly because Arthur died, partly because we will never get a new episode, partly because I did not really liked the last episode, and partly because nothing happened that I wanted it to do. I dare not even look for the section to see if I might change my mind about it if I saw it again. "Just hold me." Arthur knew that he would die and he just wanted to Merlin would hold him. I can no longer. Everything hurts too much. Why did I ever see on this TV show? But the thing is that the series did not hurt so much ... until the last episode. sand dollars I've always thought that Merlin is such a series that will end happily. But no. Aaahhh. And there I was bothering me also is that we got to see more of what happened to Camelot and so on. at the end. And Merlin! He had swelling have gone back to Gaius right? H

No comments:

Post a Comment