Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Started: 2008 I


It's been a while since I drove this thing, so now it's time again ... This time, I had intended to run the top 5 on something that I see, probably a little too much on. Namely television shows. Miss Marple and stuff do not count, because there's only section that is not in the least dependent, in addition, they are based on books. Some television shows on this list will certainly also be based on books, but in a slightly different way. Mini TV series and stuff counts, or series delta faucet parts without seasons. I will bend the rules a little here and there, but hey, it's my rules, I'll do what I want ... I will count them down in my favorite order type. Number 5 comes first, then # 4, etc. .. But in any case, here we go ...
Started: 2011 I just had to include it here on the list ... television series like I've made a lot of errors, then I've read the books, but it's still good. I understand that they can not stick to the book all the time, but still. In the books, so, for example, a character to be away for three books and then come back, which they have bypassed the series. But they did it all right. What makes the books so great is the characters and the complex plot. The TV show so most characters as they should be, though some have the understanding deleted. But their roles are with is almost perfectly written and played, you really feel that it's the characters that you love or hate the books. The plot has the simplistic idea, they have a little less detail and bihistorier. But as I said, still good. And that's about what I can say about it, it's good. Not as brilliant as the books, they've added a few things that had not been needed and they have removed things like had to be left behind. But now then my favorite books in the series soon be filmed, so I really hope they do it well. It's a good TV series, and one can certainly delta faucet parts like it even if you do not read the books. delta faucet parts I have a weakness for fantasy, smart characters and fun story lines, so I can forgive this series for some transgressions. Since the series began to appear, it has become incredibly popular and it is one of the most watched TV series this year, which has meant that the books have been a bit more of the praise that they deserve, and I have nothing against. ..
Started: 2008 I've never been overly fond of the Arthur legend, but this TV series is just charming. It's not an overly slick action, it's pretty delta faucet parts basic, good vs. evil, etc. But still, I think really about it. It's probably mostly to do with the different main characters, you can see them bicker indefinitely. The series, however, ran the sting in the last few seasons, delta faucet parts so it is on this list because the first two seasons and part of the third. It follows the classic legend, but in its own way. E.g. in this so Arthur and Merlin same age which is actually a really good idea. I like it, sometimes you need to watch some good old-fashioned sword fights with knights, rogues, witches, wizards and dragons. The earliest seasons were good because they knew when it was time to be serious and when it was time to joke a little, partly still hung in the later seasons, but not to the same extent. There is humor and two fun and pretty interesting characters that keeps the series and they do it really well. They retained the classic end of the story in the last season and I was completely depressed for a week and I think this is proof enough that it can not be completely hopeless ...
Started: 1963 Doctor Who is one of the TV series that's been the longest ever. It started in 1963 and it is still, and the seasons delta faucet parts are still good. It just needs to be on this list, it's just. Sometime I will write a separate post for this series, so I'll keep it brief. Doctor Who is about one of the most famous characters of all time, the doctor. That's what he called, his name has not been kind enough to tell us. He comes from a planet somewhere sometime, but he has that job, or rather the hobby is to travel around in his time machine and prevent the soil from going under, delta faucet parts in lots of different time periods. He has up to three friends with him most of the time, otherwise he would well be alone, I guess. What has made this TV show has been able to last so long is that the doctor is a timelord, which means he can cheat death. If he somehow gets mortally wounded, he can only change the body, so a lot of actors have played him through the ages. 11 so far, # 12 to come in 2014 I think. I will not get into the debate of who played him best, I do not care and besides, I have not put all ... I have just way from 2005 (when they continued to make Doctor Who after a few year break) and I'm kind of safety

No comments:

Post a Comment