Sunday, October 27, 2013

I am a 16 year old opinion addict with a passion for social issues, culture, and old clothes. I rea


Category: Film and TV SPOILER WARNING, JUST SAYING! Yesterday at 18:10 I set the very last episode of Merlin on your TV Now it's over. I've looked at Merlin for several wannajizz years and so now it's over. And I just have to say .... BUWÄÄÄ! THIS END KILLED MY HEART! Why must always Television shows kill its viewers that way! Now it is over and the end was just so ... hitch. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting something more of an epic battle wannajizz between Merlin and Morgana but nejnej, we run on a sword. Seriously?! Why could not he just made it kind of a season ago ... It bothered me a little, and the very last scene. Asså guuuud ... I liked that you got the feeling that "the magic was left" or what to say, but it was so depressing. He just went there alone and waited for my Arthur! Ugh, ugh, how awful yet so it was a nice end to the wonderful series. Speaking of Arthur, it was not the kind the world's greatest love-moments in the history of fandoms between Merlin and Arthur?! Shippar the total now! But ugh, it was so terribly nice, and now I've gone around and felt completely empty. Why should it stop now?! I do not want! : '(:' wannajizz (: '(Not okay, not okay! Suffer now a frukansvärt serious post-Merlin depression that plagues me very hard. But at the same time, I am delighted to have seen such a good series and Merlin will always have a special place in my heart ....
I saw the last episode of a live stream when it aired for the first time, and aaahhhh. Cried my eyes out and walked around and was depressed for several days, it felt like. And was also disappointed at the end. Wanted something epic and fantastic, which I did not think you had. But Merlin is still a very good series that I will always love, even though the last episode was disappointing. Sending hugs to you! It does all that have seen the last episode <3
Ohh poor thing, it takes a while to recover from that section. However, I think that the end of the series was pretty perfect. An epic battle had not belonged there. In the end it was really just the friendship between Merlin and Arthur that mattered, so I really appreciated that they chose to focus on that instead. Although the last scene made my heart go into a thousand pieces. Saw a gif of it on tumblr with a quote from the Titanic "I wannajizz do not even have a photo of him, he now only exists in my memory." TEARS
Search the Blog Recent Posts The element's book cover while The Artist No more losing the war New Harry Potter film Tag: 5 questions Title Music Summer Reading (1/6) - Kill your heroes Month summary: August 2013 Movie Review: City of Bones Ebbas troublesome confessions sexist fangirls? Okay, I die Måndagsmys: Unicorn power Original Language? Peter Capaldi month's movies and TV series - July 2013 Monthly Reading: July 2013 Better of dead One does not simply say no to a gift Sherlock - Season 1 Categories book talks Book reviews Book AZ Book recommendation It's the outside that counts Film and TV Film Reviews Film Reviews AZ In the bookcase in my kids lists, polls and other fun Retrieved 2012 Borrowed, purchased or received Costumes, Costume and makeup Måndagsmys Personal Reviews on television shows Summaries Thoughts Videos Other Archives September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December wannajizz 2012 November 2012 October 2012
I am a 16 year old opinion addict with a passion for social issues, culture, and old clothes. I read the first year in social studies at the high school with a top education for sustainable development. On the day I write their own songs, listen all type of music in the headphones and make beautiful things with my friends. Welcome to my culture blog where I write about literature, film, television series, my personal views on life, the universe and everything and anything else that may occur to me! Contact: iceandfireblogg@gmail.com Links A love for books Amelie's book recommendations Andreas bokblogg Andréa in Boklandet Bellas bokblogg Sheet turner BokBeate Bokclara Bookworm Boknea spine Bokskadad Boktrollet Boktycke BookObsession Book Related Bookshelf Drizzles and hurricanes Maddie bokblogg My book and I My bokkista Nellons bokblogg Petras bokblogg Photos and books by Frida Reading this world Shitzo-Cookie's bokblogg Tessan bokblogg The never end Teens Book

No comments:

Post a Comment