Tuesday, October 29, 2013

- Gaius says Merlin is one of the world


During Christmas break, I plowed through Merlin and the other day I saw the last episode. What can I say? It is one of the best series I've seen and that I'll never forget. Best character: ARTHUR. And of course, Gwen, Gwaine, Merlin, modern bathrooms Gaius. But got that kind of emotion of Arthur, Arthur fine. Worst Character: Morgana and Modred. Favorite couple: Gwen and Arthur. Best season: First season I think, everything was so new and everything was not so serious. Uther was sitting on the throne and everything was okay. The 'serious' happened then was a contest between the Knights. Worst season: fifth season clearly. Everything was so very serious and dark. They felt that it would be a war at the end.
Other comments: The End, need I say more? It was awful I have ever seen in my life, how to end a series that way? It's how much you like to talk about when it comes to Merlin, but to shorten it so I've written up a few points that have come up in the series. - The "second" modern bathrooms wedding of Gwen and Arthur. It felt like not genuine and it went very quickly. It felt like the wedding just got rid of. But I love Gwen and Arthur together. - Merlin and Arthur. modern bathrooms I love their relationship, it is buddy-relationship, brothers relationship, and job-related. - Morgana. Why do not the past that she is evil? Gets a little annoyed at Uther and Arthur who always defends her. As low nice it was when the truth came out. - That it is so clearly on the episodes they've spent time. Some sections so everything modern bathrooms looked pretty cheap out and speciall effects were bad. In other sections, everything looked really out and everything was carefully thought out. But it was quite charming nonetheless. - All dedicate knight of Camelot. I dig them! But anyway, I did not get the feeling of Camelot is a "superpower" in the knight and so. All harping about being unable to defeat Camelot, but I never got the feeling that they were so powerful.
- Gaius says Merlin is one of the world's greatest magicians who have gone on earth, but then, how can Merlin all magic tricks? I got the feeling that Morgana is a bit stronger than Merlin. - What phase will all go after the end? I must say that the ending was quite tumultuous and surprising. I think no Merlin fan could guess that it would end that way! I'm full of questions I would want answered. Like, what happened to Gaius ago? Where happened to the magic? What is Merlin? How's Gwen? etc.. I liked this series very much, but you have to really give the series a chance. I did not like the series at the beginning but I continued to watch and each hooked to the end. A series that really touched.
If I'm not watching the Amazing modern bathrooms Spiderman, or Narnia, then you can find me at the back of the library with my nose in a book. I spend the nights to plow through so many TV shows I can and drink tea while my favorite songs played at maximum volume. My name is Julia, by the way, and is 16 years young. Want to send email (I love getting mail!) So you can send to juliachristensson@live.se :)
11 + (7) library book (2) Book - Sports (3) Book - Chick-lit (11) Book - Drama (7) Book - dystopia (3) Book - family (12) Book - Historical novels (2) Book - Witches (2) Book - Classic (4) Book - Love (22) Book - Grief (9) Book - Exciting (8) Book - Ghosts (2) Book - Time Travel (2) Book - Vampires (3) Book - Werewolves ( 1) Book - Friendship (11) Book - Zombie modern bathrooms (2) Book - Adventures (4) Book-Fantasy (1) Boknyheter (5) book series (1) Book recommendations (3) books into film (4) Disney (3) Disney - Frost (1) Documentaries (1) Nonfiction (1) Favorite Books (1) Favourite Movies (2) Film - Drama (3) Movie - Family (1) Movie - Classic (1) Movie - Crime (1) Movies - Love (1) Film - chick flick (3) Movies (1) Movie News (3) film tips (4) Author: Gayle Forman (1) Author: Anna Fredriksson (1) Author: Anne Fortier (1) Author: Astrid Lindgren (1) Author: Cassandra Clare (1) Author: Dan Brown (1) Author: David Levithan (1) Author: Emma Hamberg (1) Author: Erin Kelly (1) Author: Frank Cottrell Boyce (1) Author: Frida Skybäck (1) Author: Haruki Murakami (1) Author: Holly Black (1) Author: Jamie McGuire (1) Author: Jandy Nelson (2) Author: Jane Green (1) Author: Jess Rothenberg (1) Author: Jessica Spotswood (1) Author: JK. Rowling (1) Author: Johanna Lindebäck (1) Author: John Green (2) Author: Jonas Hassen Khemiri modern bathrooms (2) Author: Jonathan Tropper (1) Author: Kate Morton (1) Author: Kerstin Gier (2) Author: Kristin Cashore (1) Author: Lauren Oliver (2) Author: modern bathrooms Leila Meacham (1) Author: Lina Forss (1) Author: Lisa Bjärbo (1) Author: Lucy Dillon (1) Author: Maeve Binchy (1) Author: Maggie Stiefvater (1) Author: Maria Gripe (1) Author: modern bathrooms Monica Zak (1) Author: Nora Roberts (2) Author: Patrick Ness (1) F

No comments:

Post a Comment