Sunday, October 20, 2013

Headerbilder from Wallpapers Wide


Sitting and trying to get the date the new Merlin season 5 will be released in the UK. But so far has not done so well. However, I have read lot of season 5 might not be the last. This may sound totally teleskopstange sick of how much I love Merlin, I think it will be enough teleskopstange now. I do not want Merlin to be as such. "Grey's Anatomy" teleskopstange that never seems to want to end. Or as "One Three Hill" where the series teleskopstange was aldelles to extend. Remember teleskopstange when it was new on TV and how much I liked it. But then I started to almost all the main characters disappear one by one and when the series ended this year so suck it unfortunately. From the top aldelles to the bottom. It skärde really in the heart. Some series should know when they should stop, because in the end, they get disaster. So I pray to god that I will not have to see it to Merlin. Having been involved teleskopstange from the start in terms of the series. Everything from when Merlin arrives teleskopstange at Camelot until now that Arthur is king. Really like the series (even if it was better before), like people, teleskopstange but especially the environment itself. teleskopstange The old style and all things lying around in Gaius floor. Not to mention the lovely Bradley James as Arthur ^ ^ Gilbert Blyth maybe you were my first love but Arthur this is my second, haha!
Headerbilder from Wallpapers Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment